Kiehl Calendula Toner is a famous product from Kiehl that received much good feedback from customers worldwide. The high quality of natural ingredients helps this toner bring healthy and glowing skin. In the article below, let’s see more reviews of Kiehl’s Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner.
Kiehl’s is an American cosmetic brand founded in 1851 with the initial starting point of a pharmacy called John Kiehl. In 2010, Kiehl’s became the number 1 premium natural cosmetics brand globally; now, it has about 250 stores and 1000 branches worldwide. Kiehl’s receives a lot of trust and love from users.
Calendula Herbal-Extract Alcohol-Free Review
Kiehl’s toner, also known as Kiehl’s Calendula Toner, has three capacities: 40ml – 250ml – 500ml. All are in a clear plastic bottle with a solid white cap; the chrysanthemum petals are soaked in a beautiful yellow toner solution. The outside of the product comes with a recyclable, environmentally friendly paper box. You can read the detailed information about the product printed by the manufacturer on the packaging.
Overall, Kiehl’s mini-sized chrysanthemum toner product is designed to be no different from full-size, only different in weight and bottle size. However, we appreciate this design because it is convenient for girls who want to try the product or use it for business trips or travel.
What is the composition of Kiehl’s Calendula Toner? Is it safe? Famous as a high-class natural cosmetic company, the ingredients of Kiehl’s chrysanthemum toner are extracted from many flowers, combined with precious herbs, and especially do not contain alcohol, specifically:
- Marigold flower extract: has a gentle softening effect and does not irritate the skin.
- The burdock flower essence has been known by many people for its excellent use as an active ingredient that can control oil and effectively reduce sebum secretion for oily and natural skin in the cosmetic industry for many years.
- Allantoin: a compound found in Comfrey flowers, one of the rare herbs commonly used in medicine, can inhibit the formation of bacteria, reduce inflammation and soothe acne skin.
The organic ingredients extracts, free of alcohol and no harmful chemicals, Kiehl’s Calendula Toner is rated as highly safe and suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive and acne skin, thanks to its ability to control sebum, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, soothe the skin and prevent the risk of acne.
Texture & scent
Texture: the product is a yellow-brown liquid. When applied to the face, it penetrates quickly, does not cause stinging, and feels smooth on the skin immediately after application.
Scent: extracted from chrysanthemum flowers, it has a very light, cool smell. The product does not contain alcohol, so it still leaves a faint, relaxing fragrance after being absorbed into the skin.
Is Kiehl’s Calendula Toner Good? Let’s evaluate the use of Kiehl’s toner below:
- Marigold flower extract helps balance the skin’s pH and does not cause allergies, redness, or stinging discomfort.
- The composition combines Burdock flower essence with good oil control ability, removing sebum, drying and shrinking pores, effectively reducing acne.
- Cleansing the skin one more time after washing the face helps to deep clean, especially the areas of the skin that facial cleansers can not be fully clean.
- Other moisturizing essences in Kiehl’s Calendula Toner help keep skin plump and smooth. Herbal ingredients are very friendly and safe for all skin types.
- It helps the skin to absorb nutrients better from other skincare products and moisturizers.
Should you buy Kiehl’s Toner?
- Products from reputable origins belong to the world’s number 1 famous natural cosmetics company.
- Natural extracts do not contain chemicals or alcohol, so it is safe for all skin types.
- The product contains Burdock flower essence to help control sebum, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, soothe acne skin, allergic skin, suitable for oily skin, acne skin.
- The gentle herbal scent creates a feeling of comfort and relaxation and does not cause discomfort to the user.
- The transparent bottle can see the yellowish-brown solution inside. In particular, in Kiehl’s chrysanthemum toner solution, chrysanthemum petals also appear to increase users’ peace of mind about the product’s benignity.
- The product has a relatively high price; it is difficult to access it for those with average incomes, especially students.
- The pore shrinkage of Kiehl Calendula toner is not apparent during use.
How to use Kiehl’s Calendula Toner?
- Wash your hands with soap, wash your face with a cleanser, and dry with a soft cotton towel.
- Put an appropriate amount of Kiehl Calendula Toner on a cotton pad to absorb over the face, paying particular attention to the areas of the skin that are difficult to clean with the cleanser (nose or under the eyes).
- Gently and evenly pat the entire face with your hands so that the essence contained in the toner quickly penetrates the skin; massage regularly in a spiral, clockwise. In addition, you can apply two hands vigorously to create heat and then apply to your face in this way; this will help promote the better absorption of nutrients by the skin.
- Close the product’s lid after use, store the product in a cool, dry place, avoid moisture or high temperature, and direct sunlight.
- The product should not be used for more than eight months after opening.
- We can combine it with Kiehl’s Calendula Cleanser for the best effect.
Those using Kiehl’s chrysanthemum toner for the first time should buy a mini-size 40ml to test it to see if it is suitable for their skin. Hopefully, our review of Kiehl Calendula Toner has helped you have a clearer view of this product. We hope you find a suitable toner product and always have clean, smooth, and beautiful skin.