Toner is a product that every girl needs to own in her daily skincare routine. Come from Korean, the Mamonde famouse for the benign infredients and the affordable price. Learn more about the famous Mamonde rose water toner review and five latest toners shared in the article below.
- Mamonde Rose Water Toner Review
- About Mamonde brand
- How to use Mamonde toner?
- Which Mamonde Toner Should I Choose?
Mamonde Rose Water Toner Review
The Mamonde toner collection comes in various varieties, each suitable for specific skin types and skin conditions. In particular, the five most outstanding Mamonde toners shared below will help you choose the most suitable one for you. Let’s refer to find out now.
1. Mamonde Rose Water Toner
Quick Review Toner Mamonde Rose Water Toner
Mamonde Rose Water Toner is the most excellent toner in Mamonde’s toner series. The transparent pink bottle design shows the amount of toner inside; the cap turns on sensitively and firmly, both convenient to take the toner and suitable to carry. This toner has three capacity levels to choose from, 150ml, 250ml, and 500ml.
The Mamonde Rose Water Toner ingredients list is immediately pleasing to look at because 90.89% is Bulgarian rose essence. The rest are anti-inflammatory and moisturizing ingredients such as Plum Tree, Lotus, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, etc. The product does not contain alcohol, colorants, or additives but includes a strong odorant.
The liquid texture has a transparent color when poured into the hand. When applied to the skin, it feels pretty comfortable, smooth, calm, and refreshing. After using it, you can feel your skin is hydrated, not greasy, but very soft and airy.
Mamonde Rose Water Toner is highly appreciated for its ability to moisturize and deep clean. Although it was also introduced with many other uses such as tightening pores, reducing acne, tightening skin, etc. However, many users feedback that they did not notice any significant changes.
|Mamonde Rose Water Toner ingredients||Rose Extract, Plum Tree, Lotus, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxythanol or Fragrance,…||Suitable skin type||All skin types|
|Capacity||150ml, 250ml and 500ml||Price|
|Uses||Moisturises, Cleanses deep inside pores|
2. Mamonde Pore Clean Toner
If you own oily, acne-prone skin, often greasy and acne-prone, you should not ignore this light blue Mamonde toner. It contains up to 99% of ingredients is lettuce extract, in addition to young mud, so it has a perfect cleansing and sebum control effect. Daily use of Mamonde Pore clean toner was believed that could help to keep your facial skin be dry without any unpleasant oiliness. However, the composition has the disadvantage of containing alcohol and fragrances. Besides, there is a little moisturizer, so after using it, your skin could be dry. If you have dry skin and dry combination skin, you should not use this toner.
The texture is special when it is divided into two distinct layers; the layer floating on the surface is transparent water, the layer below is dark (due to the composition of young mud). When using, you should note to shake well to dissolve these two layers.
This toner, when mixed, have a liquid texture mixed with an unusual smell of lettuce. Somebody could found it quite uncomfortable. The toner absorbs extremely quickly when applied to the skin.
After about one month of use, you could find that the blackheads on both cheeks are significantly reduced. Of course, it’s not entirely gone, but it doesn’t feel rough to the touch anymore.
|Structure||Water||Fragrant||The smell of lettuce|
|Ingredient||Lettuce Extract, West Coast Young Mud Extract, Vitamin E, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Calcium chloride,…||Suitable skin type||Combination to oily, acne-prone skin|
|Capacity||50ml, 150ml and 250ml||Price|
|Uses||Oil control, skin cleansing, blackhead removal support|
3. Mamonde Chamomile Pure Toner
The Mamonde Chamomile Pure toner has a round cylindrical bottle packaging design, a soft greenish-yellow color. The ingredient list has Chamomile (Roman chamomile extract) to help soothe the skin, suitable for sensitive skin, easily irritated skin. This toner has a water texture, transparent color. Mainly because the composition does not contain fragrance, it is odorless and ideal for those allergic to scents. When applying the toner to the skin, you can immediately feel the cooling, smoothness. However, there is a downside that this toner is difficult to absorb. Usually, it takes 4-5 minutes to get rid of the shine, stickiness and continue with the following skincare steps.
In general, this toner can soothe the skin, moisturize the skin well. However, the long-lasting wet, greasy foundation will be uncomfortable and take a little time to wait.
|Ingredient||Chamomile extract (Chamomile), D-Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Glycerin, purified water,…||Suitable skin type||Sensitive skin, easily irritated skin|
|Capacity||50ml, 150ml and 250ml||Price|
|Uses||Soothes skin, Cleanses skin, Moisturizes skin|
4. Mamonde Flower Honey Toner
Toner Mamonde Flower Honey Toner has a round cylindrical bottle packaging design with a honey yellow color. The ingredient list is dominated by spring buckwheat flower extract (buckwheat flour) and honey. The texture is quite strange, in the form of water but thicker, almost like essence. However, when applied to the skin, it is still absorbed quickly, dries quickly, is not sticky or stinging. This toner has an excellent moisturizing ability, keeping the skin soft even in often dry and tight areas such as cheeks, mid-forehead, etc.
|Structure||Water form||Fragrant||Chemical smell|
|Ingredient||Honey Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin,…||Suitable skin type||Combination skin from dry to dry skin|
|Capacity||50ml, 150ml and 250ml||Price|
|Uses||Cleanse, Moisturize, Prevent and improve signs of aging|
5. Mamonde Aqua Peel Toner Plum Blossom
Mamonde Aqua Peel Toner Plum Blossom is the last toner in Mamonde’s toner series. It has a light blue bottle packaging design, gentle and delicate. The texture is watery, thin, and light, so it absorbs quickly and dries quickly. You can feel your skin become soft and smooth instantly when you pat the toner on your face.
Moisturizing ability is average. In addition, after a few uses, you could found the dark, rough dead skin layers on the skin disappear gradually. The skin surface is softer, brighter, and more radiant. The ingredient list has many outstanding active ingredients such as natural AHAs, fermented yogurt, etc., which are suitable for the skin. However, it contains alcohol and fragrance, those with sensitive skin should be aware.
- Structure Water form Fragrant Floral scent (fragrance)
- Ingredient Butylene Glycol; Trehalose; Sodium Lactate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid,… Suitable skin type Normal skin, combination skin to oily skin
- Capacity 50ml, 150ml and 250ml Price
- Uses Cleanse, Moisturize, Exfoliate
About Mamonde brand
Mamonde is a cosmetic brand established in 1991 under the management and ownership of Korea’s largest corporation Amore Pacific. Mamonde specializes in cosmetic and skincare products with botanical ingredients. It can say that flowers are the foundation of Mamonde’s success over the past 25 years, bringing the brand’s name to the world.
Toner Mamonde mainly uses ingredients extracted from natural flowers such as lettuce, chamomile, rose, etc. After that, active chemical ingredients are added to nourish and improve the skin comprehensively and effectively. Committed ingredients do not contain harmful substances for the skin, such as colorants, mineral oils, silicones, ingredients of animal origin, urea, etc. However, some Mamonde toners contain alcohol and fragrance. Alcohol helps toner when applied to the skin to dry faster. Aromas create their distinctive scents. If your skin is allergic to these two ingredients, be careful.
Benefits of Mamonde Toner
With such ingredients, Mamonde toner brings many uses such as:
- Deep cleansing, removing sebum and dirt on the skin surface, reducing the risk of clogging pores and forming acne.
- Tighten pores, nourish skin surface softer, smoother
- It helps skin retain moisture, avoiding dryness and flaking
- Strengthening resistance to help skin healthier every day
- Exfoliating dead cells, the stratum corneum gives you a feeling of lightness, comfort, and comfort after use
- Improve aging skin, fade pigmentation, dark spots, and freckles effectively after a period of use.
Safety and effectiveness
Mamonde toner is also considered one of the safest and most gentle toners on the market today. Mamonde brand uses self-cultivated flowers and herbs, ingredients committed to not using any more harmful substances for the skin such as colorants, mineral oils, silicones, animal-originated ingredients, urea, etc.
There are only a few types containing alcohol and flavorings, but the concentration is not high at the bottom of the ingredient list. The Mamonde brand also includes a recommendation not to use for any skin type if it contains these two ingredients.
In terms of effectiveness, the Mamonde toner does its job quite well. Some are moisturizing; some are sebum control, then soothing, exfoliating, etc., are all noticeable. Only a few other accompanying uses require long-term use combined with a thorough skin care regimen to have significant changes. In general, Mamonde toner is of good quality, both safe and experience when used. If you are looking for the right toner, the Mamonde toner is also worth considering.
How to use Mamonde toner?
There are many ways to use Mamonde toner effectively; you can refer to the following:
- Method 1: Apply a sufficient amount of Mamonde toner to a cotton pad. Gently wipe the entire face from bottom to top, from inside to outside. This will prevent the sagging of the skin.
- Method 2: Pour Mamonde toner directly into the palm and then massage it all over the face. Use fingertips to pat gently, wait for the toner to penetrate deeply into the skin, and then proceed to the next skincare steps.
- Method 3: Pour Mamonde toner into a spray bottle; when using, hold the spray bottle 10-15cm away from the face and then spray it all over the face.
- Method 4: Use a piece of dry sheet mask, soak in Mamonde toner and then apply it on your skin like a regular mask. Relax for 15-20 minutes, and then take it off.
In the process of using Mamonde toner, you need to pay attention to some other issues such as:
- Use Mamonde toner after cleansing with cold water and pat dry with a soft damp towel. Avoid using hot water as it will open up your pores and make your skin rough and dry.
- Consistently use a toner in the morning and evening every day to see the special effects.
- Take care of yourself and have a healthy lifestyle. Thanks to that, our skin is rested, providing outstanding nutrients. This is the way to help you own a long-lasting beauty that lasts at the same time.
- Do not be too dependent on Mamonde toner as well as other cosmetic lines. You need to combine many different methods and plan to use them for a long enough time to achieve the expected sustainable results.
Which Mamonde Toner Should I Choose?
Mamonde Rose Water Toner contains up to 90.89% Bulgarian rose essence. The rest are anti-inflammatory and moisturizing ingredients such as Plum Tree, Lotus, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, etc. Ingredients do not contain alcohol, colorants, additives, etc. The only downside is that this toner contains fragrance, so the scent is a bit strong, but it will disappear quickly after applying.
The experience when using or the effect brought is good. The toner is thin and light, quickly absorbed on the skin, optimally moisturizing and cleansing.
Above is a detailed review of Mamonde toner, hoping to help you find the most suitable toner for your skin.