Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner was known for its benefits of tightening pores, bringing smooth skin, and cleansing acne. The American Dermatology Institute has used Alpha and Beta Hydroxy formulas to make all users satisfied the first time they use this toner. Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner can quickly cleanse dead cells and remove perfectly the sebum deep in the pores, which can not be resolved by regular face washing. See how the Neutrogena toner can help tighten pores, bring smoothness and whiten the skin in the review article below!
The benefits of Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner
A pore may become more or less noticeable depending on the skin type. There are two types of pores.
- The sebum released by the body’s natural oil
- The other is released by the sweat of your body when exercising. Sometimes the oil-releasing pores may appear enlarged.
Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner helps to minimize pores and play a role as an exfoliating cleanser to buff away dead skin cells and deep cleaning. And then bring the smooth and balance your skin tones. Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner owns a formula component containing Alpha & Beta HYDROXY (AHA & BHA). So it better works to cleanse dead cells bring smooth skin. According to Neutrogena Brand, the product will penetrate deep into the pores to deep cleaning pores.
Neutrogena Pore Refining toner ingredients:
- Water (Purified), SD Alcohol 40 (mild alcohol-oil cleaning)
- Glycolic Acid (exfoliating, skin lighted)
- Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana), Sodium PCA, Salicylic Acid (exfoliating, cleansing pores, acne), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract (anti-inflammatory)
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Extract
- Peppermint Extract
- Allantoin (Comfrey Root) (anti-inflammatory)
- Sodium Lactate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance.
How to use Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner?
- Washing your face before applying toner.
- Use a cotton pad to apply your toner
- Apply all over the face, especially in acne-prone, avoiding the eye area. Please wait for it dry naturally and not rewash your face.
- Use 1-3 times/day.
The final words
Because of alcohol included, be careful when using this toner if you own dry or irritated skin. The alcohol ingredient in this toner can make the skin dry, itch, and discomfort. Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner is more suitable for oily and acne-prone skin. A 250ml bottle of Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner is about $7USD for 8.5oz. Hopefully, this Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner review will help you choose the right toner for your skin routine.