If you are a person struggling on the journey to treat acne, then try The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% serum of The Ordinary cosmetic brand. I used to have acne and bruises that made me terrible, but thanks to a fateful meeting with this serum, I regained my confidence. Therefore, today I will review this divine serum for your reference.
FEATURES ABOUT THE ORDINARY BRAND
The Ordinary is a famous cosmetic brand under the DECIEM group in Canada, established in 2013. Although it has only been present in the cosmetic market for 6 years, this brand resonates all over the world. world very quickly thanks to the focus on product quality and packaging.
Moreover, The Ordinary is committed to not using ingredients that are harmful to the skin and not tested on animals. At the same time, this product is also thoroughly tested in the laboratory before being put on the market, so it is completely safe for the skin.
REVIEW ON THE ORDINARY NIACINAMIDE 10% + ZINC 1%
1. Packaging, design
- The product is simply designed kếin the form of translucent glass bottles, but the product inside is still visible.
- The cap is in the form of a dropper, convenient and easy to use.
- On the body of the bottle is a sticker with the company’s logo printed with .product information.
- Most of The Ordinary’s products have the same simple packaging.
- Most of The Ordinary’s products have a design like this, differing only in the color of the product inside and the information printed on the sticker.
- It can be confusing if the name on the label is not clear.
- The product also comes with a paper box outside, so that consumers can read more information about the product when shopping.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Minimizes brown spots, freckles, dark spots, mụnreduces acne redness, antioxidant, anti-aging, brightens skin.
- ZinC (zinc): Helps fight inflammation and regenerate skin, reduce oil secretion and prevent acne.
- Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum (extracted from the me tree), Pentylene Glycol: Has moisturizing and smoothing effects. Some researchers also say that this ingredient also works to protect the skin from UV rays.
- Texture: Viscous.
- Ethoxydiglycol,Acacia senegal gum: Able to control the amount of oil and sebum on the skin.
- Fragrance: Fragrance ingredient for the product (flavoring).
- There are also some other ingredients such as: water, Xanthan Gum, Isoceteth – 20, Aqua, Phenoxyethenol, Chlorphennesin, PEG -40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, …
- pH: 5.5 – 6.5. Suitable for all skin types.
- Soothes the skin, soothes swollen acne spots, inflammatory acne and prevents acne.
- Regulates excess oil and sebum.
- Anti-aging, anti-oxidant for the skin.
- Brighten skin, help skin even color.
- Stimulates collagen production to help smooth skin, reduce wrinkles of areas on the skin.
- Overcome most skin defects such as freckles, brown spots, dark acne.
- All skin types can be used.
- Suitable daily use.
4. User Manual
The product can be used twice a day in the morning and evening, or can also be used only at night, depending on the needs of each person.
The product is used after cleansing the skin: double cleansing (makeup remover, cleanser), toner.
The steps to use are as follows:
- Step 1: Use the dropper to take the appropriate amount of product into the palm of your hand. Or, you can dot the solution on 5 points on the face: Forehead, nose, cheeks and chin.
- Step 2: Apply the serum all over the face. Pay attention to pat gently so that the serum can penetrate into the skin faster.
- Step 3: Continue with other skin care steps (if any).
- Do not use The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% together with products containing vitamin C because the two products will not work when combined.
- Do not use products containing AHA / BHA during use because the skin will be tight, itchy and uncomfortable.
- This product is only effective in treating mild to moderate acne. If you want to completely treat acne, you should use Benzoyl Peroxide or Retinoic Acid. However, it should not be used in conjunction with Salicylic Acid.
5. Pros and cons of the serum the ordinary niacinamide 10% + zinc 1%
- The price is affordable, moderate (from 9.8 USD for a 30ml bottle to 17.60 USD for a 60ml bottle).
- Free of mineral oil, alcohol, parabens and other harmful substances.
- Reduces dark spots, helps the skin to become brighter and more even.
- Reduce acne swelling and reduce the amount of oil secretion, greasy. As a result, the face is less prone to acne.
- It has an anti-aging effect, prevents wrinkles.
- Does not cause stinging, stinging on the skin, so it is suitable for even sensitive skin.
- The chemical smell is quite strong, causing discomfort to fastidious girls.
- My skin feels a bit dry after using it.
- The effect of anti-aging, reducing wrinkles has not been clearly seen. It took a long time to see a little bit.
That’s all the cosmetic reviews of The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%. Regarding the question of whether to buy it or not, in my opinion, I recommend that you try it. Because this one is quite mild, it doesn’t cause irritation, so it shouldn’t be a big deal if her skin doesn’t suit it.