Bioderma Hydrabio Crème moisturizer was reviewed as the best moisturizer for dry skin. Bioderma Hydrabio Crème possesses benign 100% natural ingredients. Right now, let’s find out more details about this product.
About the Bioderma brand
Bioderma is a cosmetic pharmaceutical brand originating from France and was established in the 1970s. Bioderma always chooses the purest and most natural ingredients in its products. Bioderma owns a lot of different products from cleansers, sunscreens, lotions, … to special acne creams, tightening pores, reducing acne, … Currently, the Bioderma brand is present in over 90 countries and is recognized and recommended by 33,000 dermatologists.
Packaging, design of Bioderma Hydrabio Crème moisturizer
Derived from the cosmetic pharmaceutical brand, Bioderma’s products are not too picky in design but always give us the simplest, most compact. The packaging of Bioderma Hydrabio Crème moisturizer is a plastic jar with an eye-catching, youthful blue color with an outer paper box. On the product packaging, the company is printed with relatively complete information about the product in French and English. The inside of the paper box does not forget to include a plastic spoon to help you take out the ice cream in a convenient and hygienic way. Currently, products with a capacity of 50ml can be used for about 2-3 months.
On the package, there are full information about the brand, origin, volume, ingredients, expiry date, usage, … written in many different languages, including French and English. Attached to the product is an extra plastic bag to help use it in a more convenient, sanitary and economical way. Currently the product has a capacity of 50ml, can be used for about 2-3 months.
Ingredients of the Bioderma Hydrabio Crème moisturizer
Bioderma Hydrabio Crème moisturizer is a line of cream for sensitive dry skin, so the ingredients table is quite benign, safe, including the following main ingredients:
- Aquarium biological complex: Helps maintain skin moisture and promotes the growth of collagen.
- Niacinamide: Help to nourish the skin, regenerate the skin barrier.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Helps with moisturizing, anti-oxidant, and prevents premature aging.
- Salicylic Acid: Helps to remove dead cells and gradually reduce the thickness of the horny layers, smoothing the skin.
- Pyrus Malus Seed Extract: Helps stimulate the exchange of water under the skin’s surface.
- Contains aromatherapy, but does not contain dry alcohol and contains no harmful preservatives.
Benefits of Bioderma Hydrabio Crème moisturizer
- Helps to hydrate, deeply moisturize the skin and improve skin tone.
- Helps remove dead cells, making skin smoother and brighter.
- Helps to fight oxidation and prevent aging.
How to use Bioderma Hydrabio Crème moisturizer
- Clean up makeup with a special makeup remover.
- Use a cleansing cleanser.
- Apply a thin layer of toner to make it easier to absorb the nutrients in the following steps.
- Use a serum to condition your skin.
- Apply a sufficient amount of moisturizer to the face and neck area.
- Massage gently until the cream is fully absorbed into the skin.
- Use moisturizer twice a day in the morning and at night.
- If the skin is not too dry, it can be used once a day in the evening.
- Use sunscreen to protect skin from the sun.
- Products containing Salicylic Acid should not be used with other AHA / BHA containing products.
Is Bioderma Hydrabio Crème good?
My first impression of this moisturizer is the extremely benign ingredient table. Bioderma Hydrabio Crème possesses a relatively smooth cream, which quickly penetrates the skin and does not cause greasiness. It’s also possesses a relatively pleasant scent, which when applied to the skin feels extremely relaxing. Despite being creamy, it has a non-thick, loose, and light creamy texture.
After only a few days of using it, I feel my skin moist, smoother and cooler. The product contains Salicylic Acid, so it will be used to remove dead skin to prevent the skin from being rough and thick. In addition, this product does not meet your acne treatment needs.
The weakness of this product is its ineffective whitening and anti-aging ability. The product is also just a moisturizer, so you need to use other special treatment products.
Pros and cons of Bioderma Hydrabio Creme moisturizer
- Safe ingredients table, free from dry alcohol and no harmful preservatives.
- Compact, hygienic, convenient and easy to use design.
- The cream is easily absorbed into the skin, not greasy.
- Does a pretty good job at moisturizing your skin.
- There is flavoring but at the bottom of the ingredients panel.
- Ability to brighten skin, anti-aging is not clear.
- High price.
General overview of the product
- Uses: deeply moisturizing.
- Texture: cream
- Capacity / Weight: 50ml.
- Skin type: all skin types, especially dry and sensitive skin.
- Packaging: jar
- Expiry date: 6 months from the date of opening