The oily skin always faces a dehydrated situation. So choosing the appropriate moisturizer products to support the skin is very important. One of the most popular moisturizers that we highly recommend recently is Hadalabo. Hadalabo is also a company that specializes in producing a wide range of skincare products from Japan. The Hadalabo rose water was listed in the top 4 types of delicious tonic toners suitable for lotion masks worldwide.
There are plenty of moisturizers on the market today. However, will all moisturizers be safe for all skin types? Besides, not all creams are the right choice for oily skin. If misused, the skin condition will worsen, even making the sebaceous gland work more intensely. This article will clearly show how Hada Labo Perfect Cream could help your skin look younger and smoother.
Hada Labo Perfect Cream – Moisturizer suitable for oily skin
Hadalabo is one of the well-known cosmetic brands that come from Japan. Their products included moisturizer, lip balm, sunscreen,… Most of the beauty products from this brand were reviewed with high quality and affordable prices. Besides, the Hadalabo also marks its brand as a Drugstore Cosmetic, so all you guys can find a Hadalabo easier in every market or modern store.
The ingredient list is one of the first factors we care about when choosing skincare. And some questions you should answer, such as Is the ingredient safe? Is it suitable for oily skin? For Hada Labo, Perfect Cream moisturizer can completely assure all the problems. The ingredients in Hadalabo moisturizer are pretty diverse, with many unique and relatively benign moisturizing formulas such as:
- Vitamin C helps the skin become soft and fresh, brightens, and whitens. This is also a familiar ingredient in skin care products and is especially suitable for oily girls.
- The active ingredient arbutin in the cream helps promote skin regeneration and inhibits the production of melanin – a pigment that causes the skin to be dull or have dark spots. The cream also works very well with oily skin in protecting the skin from external factors such as ultraviolet rays, smog, and pollution.
- Vitamin B3, like vitamin C, vitamin B3 is very popular with oily products for oily skin to put into the ingredients table. Vitamin B3 in the cream helps nourish the skin from deep inside.
- There are ingredients HA and AHA in the cream – this is considered a “panacea” in the moisturizer to help skin be hydrated and elastic. Thanks to that, the ability to moisturize is also highly excellent, especially HA essence suitable for all skin types, moisturize oily skin without worrying about excess nutrients, causing the secret, hissing in moisturizers usually, standard, normal.
- Nano-active ingredients help protect the skin from the harmful agents of UVA and UVB.
- With a familiar ingredient table for a skin cream in general and oily moisturizers in particular such as vitamin C, vitamin B3 and substances with god-like uses in moisturizing such as HA and AHA, this is one of the very reliable moisturizers and is suitable for oily skin.
Standard cream texture for oily skin
Besides the essential factors such as organic ingredients and being relatively suitable for oily skin, the cream also makes Hadalabo famous. How can we moisturize skin with sticky creams that do not create a feeling of ventilation, especially with oily skin? Regular moisturizers have a pretty good moisture level, but the creams sometimes get a thick and dry pumpkin. However, the opposite is true for Hadalabo Perfect Cream moisturizer; the cream is incredibly soft, smooth when applied, and feels very fresh and very light.
Hadalabo Perfect Cream is a creamy moisturizer with a transparent white color, and a fast absorbent cream that enhances moisturizing, avoiding leaving excess oil on the face for oily skin. Despite being a creamy form, the cream of this moisturizer is quite airy for the skin surface, not as thick and secretive as other moisturizers, with a transparent soft cream layer specifically formulated for oily skin.
Significantly, the cream can help immediately balance the moisture on the skin without losing the natural oil on the face because the coolness of this cream is quite good. So instead of applying it, you can choose the cream on the front method to help each part of the skin to be absorbed the best. The refreshing and soft cream, like jelly, will give it a “relax” feeling from the first use.
Using alternative moisturizers such as Hadalabo Perfect Cream is entirely appropriate, but it depends on the location of each person. This is also a product with many advantages and excellent value worthy of her experience and use of oily skin.