Winter is also terrible for girls who have dry chapped lips, isn’t it? Today we will review the product Glossier Mango Balm Dotcom – a color balm rich in optimal moisturizing ingredients It will definitely help you to have fresh, soft lips through the winter. Not only the moisturizing effect, but Glossier Lip Balm also contains many nutrients to help protect lips against aging factors.
Glossier Makeup Skincare
Surely any girl who is a follower of European cosmetics is no stranger to Glossier. This is a famous American cosmetic company. Its products focus a lot on the ability to nourish beautiful skin from the inside in accordance with the standard “Skin first. Makeup second”. Glossier’s lip balm products are loved by many girls around the world because of their ability to regenerate lips extremely well and have a variety of scents.
There are up to 7 other scents and lipstick colors for girls to choose from Original, Birthday, Rose, Cherry, Mint, Coconut, and Mango. If you are addicted to the sweet scent of mango, surely you will not be able to ignore the Glossier Mango Balm Dotcom in the Glossier lip balm collection. Moisturizing is wonderful and the scent on the lips is like you just took a bite of a mature mango. In this article, we will give you a detailed review of this tropical mango-scented lip balm!
REVIEW GLOSSIER MANGO BALM DOTCOM
The Glossier Mango Balm Dotcom has a very youthful coral pink color with a little orange shade. The lipstick is quite thick so only a very small amount is enough. The feeling on the lips is soft and gentle, the scent of mango is very fragrant but not uncomfortable.
The product contains deep moisturizing nutrients from nature, which can be mentioned as:
- Castor Seed Oil: As a natural, lip-softening, plant-oil extract, unique water-connected helps retain moisture in the lips.
- Beeswax: A natural emollient that acts as a protective barrier.
- Lanolin: Sheep fat extract has a natural moisturizing effect, very good for sensitive skin.
- Cupuacu Fruit Extract: An organic moisturizer with Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids that melts into skin when applied. Helps prevent lips from peeling.
- Rice Bran & Rosemary Leaf: Rice extracts and rosemary leaves help to prevent oxidation and regenerate the skin of the lips.
- Natural mango flavor: Creates a pleasant and characteristic fragrance for the balm, that’s why it’s called Glossier Balm Dotcom Mango.
Not only has the effect of moisturizing, but the lipstick also contains many nutrients to help protect the lips against aging factors. It can both nourish lips, and can be used as a lip primer, or even used as a color lipstick for all day long without worrying about dry lips. This lip balm I can also use as a cream for the elbow area very effectively, reducing the peeling condition significantly.
Without an eye-catching design, the lipstick comes in a 15ml tube, which looks almost like an eye ointment bottle. This design helps to protect the lipstick better, but when using it, it will be inconvenient to use your hands to apply it to the lips.
Feeling when using
My lips are very dry, especially in the winter. Every night I work hard to apply it before going to bed, in the morning I wake up to find my lips are not peeling or chapped. The lipstick is soft and easy to spread on the lips. Moreover, the lipstick has a very fragrant natural mango scent. Apply to the lips and feel like you have just finished enjoying a piece of sweet mango, the scent remains on the lips. However, because my lips are super dry, I also work very hard during the day to drink water and apply lip balm regularly to help my lips stay soft and anti-aging.
How to use Glossier Mango Lip Balm?
- Apply a small amount of Glossier Mango Balm Dotcom directly to the area that needs moisture (lips, elbows, etc.)
- Apply before applying lipstick to prevent lips from peeling
- Reapply the same day if necessary
- Remember to keep the cap carefully and close the cap after each time.