Your skin is experiencing damage problems that are difficult to heal, such as darkening, dryness, and roughness. These simple but effective whitening skin ways below will bring a glowing and healthy skin day by day.
1. Always understand what the skin wants?
Before choosing any cosmetics for our skin, let’s learn to listen to our skin. Once you understand what your skin wants, you’ll find the product that works best for you. Typically, dry skin, moisturizing will be the priority; oily skin, the product to help open pores is essential. Similarly, sensitive areas such as the face need to be understood more by you.
2. Detoxify the body to keep the skin healthy
Every day, we are constantly exposed to the outside environment full of dust, harmful bacteria. These effects cause the skin to weaken. Unhealthy skin will prevent the absorption of skin whitening products, making them unable to work.
Therefore, you must always keep your skin healthy and absorb nutrients well by detoxifying the body. Some simple ways to detox the body are as follows:
- Wake up with a glass of diluted lemon juice without sugar, a little honey every morning. This method will help the body get rid of toxins left in the body due to the elimination process last night.
- Daily exercise not only helps the body stay healthy but also eliminates toxins through sweat. At the same time, blood is circulated better, helping the body and skin to be healthy and full of life.
3. Always apply sunscreen before sun exposure.
- If you usually spend a lot of time outdoors, you need to use a sunscreen with SPF 50+ and PA+++/++++ that can block both UVA and UVB rays.
- For those who works indoors, always use SPF 35 to keep your skin be safe with sunlight and electronic light.
- For facial skin or sensitive skin, only use sunscreens with SPF 35+ as the higher the SPF, the higher the chemical concentration, which will easily irritate the skin.
4. Exfoliate regularly 2 times a week
A long day outside with an environment full of smoke, dust, bacteria, your skin needs to be clean effectively. In addition to detoxifying inside, it is necessary to remove dead skin cells from the outside. Exfoliation will help the skin and collagen regeneration process, stimulate blood circulation, remove all dirt, residue, dry skin. At that time, the skin will be able to absorb the whitening creams better.
There are two methods of exfoliating the skin:
- Physical Exfoliation: Uses crystalline salts to act on the skin to remove dead cells mechanically. Only apply to body skin because salt will not be suitable for thin and sensitive skin.
- Chemical exfoliation: Use cleansers containing acids (salicylic acid, citric acid, and glycolic acid). These acids help break down the bonds between dead cells on the skin’s surface, making them easier to slough off. From there, the skin is awakened with a bright, smooth appearance. This type of exfoliant will be more suitable for facial skin.
5. Moisturizing enough for the skin
If your skin does not have enough moisture, this will reduce the absorption efficiency of skin whitening products. On the other hand, when the skin is not moisturized enough, along with the whitening agents in skin whitening products, it is easy to make the skin weaker and more sensitive, leading to skin poisoning due to the overuse of many chemicals. So, take care of your skin every day in addition to whitening!
6. Do not use bleaching chemicals
The use of chemical peels not only dramatically affects your skin but also your health. Mild cases can cause skin inflammation, itching; More severe can lead to skin cancer.
Therefore, the first thing you need to keep in mind when whitening your whole body is not to use chemical peels. Chemical peels are techniques that use chemicals to destroy the outermost layers of skin cells. These are just cells in the outer epidermis, not inhibiting melanin – the leading cause of your skin becoming darker. Therefore, you should not use it.
7. Do not use white bath ingredients of unknown origin
Unknown whitening bath ingredients bring severe consequences for your skin. This is a critical skincare note that you need to remember. The skin is not only not bright white but also severely damaged by the ingredients in the whitening bath products. In particular, if the consequences are even more because of the desire to have white and bright skin quickly, using methods of rapid body whitening of unknown origin. Therefore, before using, it is necessary to carefully consider the ingredient list of whitening products to ensure safety.
- Choose the right skin whitening products
- If you want to have whitening and glowing skin, please be patient and keep your goals.
Any beauty method takes time for the skin to absorb all the nutrients deep inside. The shedding cycle usually ranges from 28-30 days. Therefore, any skincare product needs about 1 month to achieve the desired effect. Note that when taking care of the skin, products labeled “urgent” often leave consequences such as dermatitis and irritation … so it is necessary to pay attention every time you use it.