Carmex Medicated Lip Balm with three forms of tube, stick, and jar is a lip balm that many women love. Integrating sun protection with SPF15+ is sought after in winter and hot summer days.
I – Information about Carmex Medicated Lip Balm
Carmex is known as an American famous cosmetic brand. This brand has been on the market since the 1930s. As a famous name in the field of beauty, Carmex always gains the hearts of customers by its good quality, safe, benign, and very affordable price. This brand is being used popularly in many countries. One of the admiration products from this group is the Carmex Medicated Lip Balm, a trendy sunscreen lip balm on the market.
II – Review: Is Carmex Medicated Lip Balm good?
Carmex Medicated Lip Balm sunscreen comes in three forms: stick, tube, and jar. In general, all three of these children have similar ingredients, uses, and properties.
1. Carmex lip balm design
Carmex Medicated Lip Balm has a simple design and is generally not very attractive. The outer shell of all three lines is yellow, plastic and has the brand name.
- Carmex lip balm bar has a pretty solid cap and is very easy to open. However, after a period of use, the cap will be unsteady, so it is tough to twist.
- The Carmex jar is quite extraordinary, for sure. I wouldn’t say I like the jar form because it’s not as hygienic as a stick or tube.
- Tube with a plastic case. This type of Carmex is trendy because it is hygienic and does not creak when used for a long time.
2. About the lip balm texture and ingredient
This lipstick is thick and yellowish. Because there are many nutrients, Carmex is very glossy and dense on the lips. Compared to jars and tubes, Carmex’s lipstick is more solid. Overall, all three are smooth. Carmex Medicated Lip Balm has many flavors for you to choose. However, despite advertising the product with scents: lemon, strawberry, cherry, red pomegranate, but when used, this baby is a pretty strong chemical smell. If you are not used to it, you will feel uncomfortable.
3. Composition and effect of Carmex sunscreen lip balm.
Products under the Carmex brand are promoted using natural ingredients. Let’s look at the ingredient list of this lip balm to know if it’s terrible. Petrolatum, Lanolin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Flavor, Ozokerite, Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Paraffin, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Camphor, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Phenol
- White Petrolatum, Paraffin, cetyl esters: are all lubricants, soothe dry and flaky skin and moisturize well. Petrolatum with the highest concentration will prevent water loss, soften lips, and hydrate all day. This is also the leading ingredient, making the name of the divine Vaseline lip balm.
- Lanolin: essential oil of sheep that makes their fur waterproof. This substance is widely used in moisturizing. Lanolin is also known as “the lover of dry skin.” Many other lip balm brands, such as the sought-after DHC Medicate lipstick or the sheep placenta Rebirth lipstick, also use this ingredient as the main ingredient.
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter: also known as cocoa butter. This substance both moisturizes and softens lips effectively.
- Menthol, salicylic acid, phenol: soothing and exfoliating agents for lips will quickly restore the cracks on the lips.
- Camphor: extracted from camphor essential oil. This substance is indicated in the treatment of ulcers, cracks, and good antibacterial. In addition, the product is labeled SPF 15. The lipstick will protect the lips from the effects of the sun so that the lips will be less dark and pink.
- Effective sun protection
- Reduce dark lips, give lips a natural pink color
- Effectively combats dryness and moisturizes lips
- Reduces flaking and cracking, helps heal lips quickly
- Makes lips plumper and smoother
3. Carmex lip balm price in stick, jar and tube
Originating from the US, but this line of lip balm has a very affordable price, suitable for both students and students.
4. Experience and evaluate Carmex lip balm
This Carmex is quite moisturizing, so when applied to the lips, it feels heavy and glossy. The lipstick layer is a bit thick, making lipstick quite uncomfortable. I bought this to use in the morning, so I wouldn’t say I like it. If you want to make lipstick, you should combine it with matte lipstick; it will be better. Sorry for the money, so I switched to using it at night. The ability to moisturize is quite good; after using, the lips feel softer. The peel off and cracking are also improve and heal.
There are three types of bars, tubes, and jars for you to choose from
Good lip balm and moisturizing effect
Made from many natural ingredients
- This smell is annoying
- Lips glossy and heavy when used
- Hard to use as a moisturizer before lipstick.
III – Where to buy/sell genuine Carmex Medicate lip balm?
Carmex lip balm is easy to buy. You can buy it at reputable online cosmetic stores or ask your relatives to buy it from the US.