This article is composed just for you for every girl who wants to own healthy glowing skin but does not know where to begin. “How should skincare be used to achieve the optimal effect and the most important basic prerequisite steps to be applied to daily skincare?” Understanding the requirements for the optimal skincare routine, Clinique brings the 3-Steps Kit that helps you have the best skincare routine. Let’s find out more about the Clinique skincare Kit in this article.
Overview of the Clinique skincare products
Clinique skin care products are simple and convenient to use when traveling by their simple packaging design. You can choose many products when coming with the Clinique skincare collection. Their products are varied and can be used for many skin types, from dry, oily, or sensitive skin.
Some popular Clinique Skincare Products
1. Clinique All About Clean™ Liquid Facial Soap
CLINIQUE Liquid Facial Soap come with 3 types for 3 different skin types:
- Extra Mild for Dry to very dry skin
- Mild for Dry Combination skin
- Oily for Combination Oily to Very Oily skin
CLINIQUE Liquid Facial Soap Mild uses a special formula developed by an experienced dermatologist to effectively clean while still being safe for dry combination skin due to lack of water, giving you a clear complexion and staying hydrated all day long. In particular, the ingredients in the product are strictly tested, not to contain chemicals that cause skin allergies, and are safe for sensitive skin.
Clinique Cleansers price from 23$ for 6.7fl.oz. and 37$ for 13.5 fl. oz.
2. Clarifying Lotion / Toner
Clinique toner has many types, each with its own advantages. If you are confused about which Clinique rose water to choose, please refer to the following content below!
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 1: Very Dry to Dry Skin
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2: Dry Combination Skin
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3: Combination Oily Skin
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 4: Oily Skin
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 1
One of Clinique’s best-selling toners is Clarifying Lotion 1. The product is based on a superior formula, containing many deep but safe skin cleansers, so it can easily penetrate through sebum and pores for optimal skin cleansing.
- Skin type: This Clinique toner can be used for all skin types. Because it does not contain alcohol or fragrances, parabens, it is very safe for even sensitive skin. The product is quickly absorbed into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling.
- Ingredients: The key ingredients in Clinique Clarifying Lotion 1 include salicylic acid, an intensive moisturizer, and more.
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2
If you are owning a dry skin and want to find yourself a suitable toner of Clinique brand, you can refer to Clinique toner No. 2. The product is highly appreciated for its cleaning effect and contains nourishing ingredients. Deep moisture keeps skin supple and smooth.
- Skin type: The product is suitable for those with dry combination skin.
- Ingredients: Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 has the main ingredients of acetyl glucosamine, odium hyaluronate, glycerin and trehalse and many other nutrients.
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 is highly regarded by the beauty community for its cleansing and skin care effects. It can help completely remove dirt, sebum that cleansers cannot remove. At the same time, it also helps to tighten pores, moisturize, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
- Skin type: Toner Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 is formulated to suit those with oily or combination skin. Besides, the product can also be used for acne-prone skin because the product’s ingredients contain special acne-fighting nutrients.
- Ingredients: The ingredient list of Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 toner is very diverse, including: Sodium hydroxide, alcohol denat., butylene glycol, citric acid, ext. violet 2 (ci 60730), red 6 (ci 15850), orange 4 (ci 15510),…
Clinique Clarifying Lotion 4
The last Clinique toner on this list is Clinique Clarifying Lotion 4. The product is highly appreciated by consumers for its ability to cleanse the skin. Besides, it can also reduce acne, tighten pores effectively.
Skin type: This is a line of toners produced by Clinique for more effective skin care for acne-prone oily skin girls.
Ingredients: The main ingredient in Clinique Clarifying Lotion 4 is Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) – an effective acne treatment ingredient. There are also many other safe and effective skin-cleansing ingredients such as: Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Disodium EDTA-Copper, BHT, etc.
3. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
The Clinique Moisturze has 2 types: Lotion and Gel.
- Lotion: For dry skin types -> combination skin -> normal skin
- Gel: oily combination -> very oily skin.
The Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing makes a big impression for girls. This is all about moisturization but does not make your skin greasy and uncomfortable. The smell of the moisturizing is a little bit of medicine, but not too much.
After using the moisturizing, the skin is very soft. It is extremely suitable for use in the summer because of the quick absorption into the skin, providing good moisture, minus a bit on cold winter days. For one who owns the dry skin can use this product because the moisture supply does not seem to be enough for the skin that is too difficult to treat in such weather.
Therefore, it is advisable that you should prepare a super moisturizing cream to replace Clinique’s Gel. The super moisturizer I like the best up to this point in my “The Body Shop’s Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream.”
Overall, this is a very good skincare kit. There are not too many complicated steps but just 3 main steps. They are also 3 basic but most important things to help you get healthy skin care. It is recommended that everyone should buy a small set like this to try. Because a mini kit can be used within 3 months or more, not bad at all. Thanks to everyone who has read this review and see you in the next article.