What people look for in skincare drugstore products is not about the eye-catching packaging or glitter design. But about the quality and affordable prices. Here is a list of cheap and top best drugstore skincare products that are appreciated by the beauty community all over the world. And whether you have a crush on the drugstore line or not, you should take a look through this at least one time to see if any of them are right for you!
- 1. Nivea Japan Sun Protect Super Water Gel SPF 50 / PA +++ (about $13USD)
- 2. Biore Sarasara UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50 + PA +++ (about $13USD)
- 3. Cure Natural Aqua Gel Exfoliating (about $38USD 250ml size)
- 4. Lotion Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner (about $27,90USD for 500ml size)
- 5. Moisturizing Hatomugi Skin Conditioning Gel (about $13.89USD)
- 6. KOSÉ Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil (about $10USD)
- 7. KOSÉ Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil (about $9.78USD)
- 8. HEROINE MAKE Long and Curl Mascara Super (about $9.68USD)
- 9. Kiss Me Heroine Make Mascara Remover (about $8.45USD)
- 10. Kao MEGURISM Health Care Steam Warm Eye Mask (about $20USD)
1. Nivea Japan Sun Protect Super Water Gel SPF 50 / PA +++ (about $13USD)
This is considered one of the best drugstore sunscreens up to the present. Nivea Sun Protect Super Water Gel owns a milky, liquid gel that becomes transparent after applying to the skin, permeates quickly without feeling uncomfortable. The product contains moisturizing ingredients to protect the skin, adding an affordable price, so no reason that girl should not take it right away!
2. Biore Sarasara UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50 + PA +++ (about $13USD)
The texture of Biore UV Aqua Rich Sunscreen is thin, easy to spread, and gives a light shine after applying to the skin. This drugstore skincare sunscreen product has a nice citrus scent, which is quite pleasant for many people. But it will be a minus for those allergic to scents. Besides, Biore’s sunscreen is highly moisturizing, suitable for dry skin than oily skin.
3. Cure Natural Aqua Gel Exfoliating (about $38USD 250ml size)
This popularity of drugstore skin care products becomes no stranger to girls who love Japanese exfoliating products. Cure Natural Aqua Gel contains 91% of pure water, the rest are natural plant extracts. This is one of the best drugstore skin care products for combination skin that ensures benignness, helping to remove dead cells gently without drying skin.
4. Lotion Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner (about $27,90USD for 500ml size)
Super huge capacity up to 500ml just for $28USD made this quality skincare drugstore become more popular with girls day by day. The liquid texture is the same as water with the milky white like rice water. You can use this lotion as a toner to wipe away dirt in your daily skincare routine, or use as a lotion mask to feel the moisturizing, softening effect on the skin.
5. Moisturizing Hatomugi Skin Conditioning Gel (about $13.89USD)
The design is simple, but this moisturizing drugstore skincare products have a quality that’s hard to underestimate when it comes to helping her skin visibly improve her natural moisture with the seed extract. Despite the texture looking creamy, Nature’s products have a thin, light texture and fast-absorbing. Many beauty believers summarize this product in three words: good, nutritious, cheap.
6. KOSÉ Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil (about $10USD)
The most famous among the KOSÉ skin cleansing product lines, the dark yellow makeup remover bottle is extracted from rice bran oil, orange oil, Jojo oil, rich in minerals and vitamins to remove “stubborn” makeup while keeping the skin enough softly. Because this is an oil remover, you need to carefully emulsify the oil to avoid hidden acne. This product is considered suitable for students because of its affordable price but extremely good quality.
7. KOSÉ Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil (about $9.78USD)
Another skincare products go along with KOSÉ Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil is a soft pink makeup remover Softymo Speedy. This skincare product helps to remove your makeup perfectly. The oil of KOSÉ’s makeup remover lines is also rated as a top. Because just a quick glance at the cotton pad soaked in oil on the skin, then quickly, you will see the tons of “dust” was moved out from your skin.
8. HEROINE MAKE Long and Curl Mascara Super (about $9.68USD)
The ultimate power of cheap mascara from “cherry blossoms” country was highly appreciated by many girls as helping to make the eyelashes curled, tattered, thick and long, keep long after hours, “challenge” all weather conditions.
9. Kiss Me Heroine Make Mascara Remover (about $8.45USD)
Once you’ve brushed your eyelashes, don’t forget to remove your makeup cleanly before going to bed. In addition to the small brush design that helps to brush each millimeter of eyelashes, this product also scored strong points thanks to the quick removal of mascara, including the long-lasting, waterproof. The drugstore Mascara Remover contains almond oil, camellia seed oil and royal jelly extract.
10. Kao MEGURISM Health Care Steam Warm Eye Mask (about $20USD)
Unlike normal eye masks that help cool the eye area, Kao’s mask creates a feeling of relaxation with heat (up to 40 degrees Celsius), thereby releasing toxins, blood circulation, and reducing halo intensive night owl. In addition, the essence of ginger and chamomile in the mask is used to provide moisture, bringing a good night’s sleep.