Today’s facial cleansing device has become one of the indispensable skincare items for both men and women. Due to the needs of consumers, there are now many different face wash tools, such as facial cleansers, sponges, brushes, or facial sponges, etc. So, what are the most popular and worth choosing? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each facial cleansing brush? Find the answer in the article below!
- What is a face cleansing brush?
- Top 5 most popular face wash tools today
- Should you use a facial cleansing device daily?
- Things to keep in mind when using a facial cleansing brush
What is a face cleansing brush?
A face cleansing brush is a device used in combination with facial cleansers to help you clean your face instead of the traditional way of cleaning your skin. Before, women only cared about choosing a cleanser and only used their hands to wash their faces, but this habit gradually changed.
Experts have shown that washing your face with hands and ordinary water alone cannot remove all dirt on the skin. Even when you clean your face with inappropriate towels, it could damage your skin. Thus, face wash tools were born. These devices and products can easily remove dirt, dead cells, sebum, sweat on the skin in the most thorough way.
Top 5 most popular face wash tools today
1. Electric facial cleansing brush
Top the list of the most favorite face cleansing brushes today is a modern electronic facial cleansing device. This product brings convenience during use, and at the same time, the way to use the facial cleansing tool is quite simple, so this is the face cleansing tool that girls mention the most.
The electric facial cleansing brush is the favorite skincare product, but the price is also the most expensive. The current electric face cleansing brushes are very diverse in price, brand, and features, etc. You can choose the products according to your needs.
- One of the most significant advantages of modern electric facial cleansing devices is that in addition to cleaning and exfoliating dead skin cells, they also work to regenerate the skin’s structure, helping to minimize wrinkles.
- High-end products also can shrink pores, reduce acne and increase the ability to absorb nutrients when taking care of the skin.
- However, this device also has a significant drawback, which is the cost of the product. Currently, the price of face cleanser devices ranges from 100$ and more. With this high price, not every girl can own a high-end skin cleansing device. In addition, many products of poor quality, counterfeit products that confuse consumers are currently on the market.
2. Non-electronic handheld facial cleansing brush
The next face cleanser device is a non-electronic handheld facial cleansing brush, with the main design being tiny, soft hairs. These soft hairs have a foaming effect, helping to remove dirt, dead skin, and sweat deep in the pores. At the same time, this face wash tool is also straightforward to clean and use.
- You can use a handheld face brush to both clean and gently massage, helping to clear the skin from deep inside.
- The product is relatively cheap, so anyone can easily own it.
- This tool has a relatively large brush surface, which is difficult to clean the corner of the nose.
- The inner sponge easily accumulates bacteria, so it needs to be cleaned regularly.
3. Konjac Cleansing Sponge
Facial Cleansing sponges are a pretty favorite facial cleansing tool of the Japanese. This product is made from a spongy textured plant that grows in Asia, natural Konjac root. Face wash sponges are designed quite diversely with different colors; each color will have its uses. For example, activated bamboo charcoal adds the black sponge; green is green tea essence, or pink or red is clay essence.
The face wash sponge is quite simple to use. You need to soak the sponge in water to soften, put cleanser on the sponge and create foam, then gently massage to clean the dead skin. Finally, clean your face with water and dry the sponge.
- This product has a pretty good cleaning ability.
- Easy to use, simple, convenient.
- It can be used on the face and body.
- The only drawback of this product is that the durability is not high; you have to regularly replace the sponge after the sponge has broken, about every 6 weeks.
4. Silicone facial cleansing pads
Silicone facial cleansing pads are also one of the most favorite face cleansing tools worldwide. This tool is designed with various shapes, helping to remove the layer of dirt inside the pores quite well.
- The product is compact and easy to use when traveling.
- However, this also becomes the main disadvantage of this product. Because the design is relatively small, the washing process will take a bit of time.
- The silicone material is not suitable for many skins.
5. Facial Cleansing Sponges
Last on the list of the most favorite face wash tools today is the facial sponge. The facial sponge is relatively easy to use; soak in water for 30 seconds to expand it, and you can use it.
- The product is designed to be compact, softer than sponges or other makeup sponges.
- This product has a very affordable price.
- The cleansing effect of facial sponges does not have much effect, so women often use it to replace face towels.
- The product is easy to accumulate bacteria, so it needs to be cleaned and stored correctly.
Should you use a facial cleansing device daily?
Regular use of a facial cleanser depends on the product and your skin type. If you choose a facial sponge, cleansing pad, or face brush, you can use it daily without worrying about skin irritation.
Depending on the facial cleanser you choose, you should use it with an appropriate frequency.
With an electronic facial cleansing brush, you should choose the right product for your skin type and use it with a moderate frequency according to the instructions of the manufacturer or experts. Especially with sensitive skin, acne-prone skin, this is even more important. Note, do not use the facial cleansing tool for the whole body.
For sponges, you can use them regularly twice a day on both face and body. However, it is recommended to use 2 different sponges for the face and body to ensure skin safety.
Things to keep in mind when using a facial cleansing brush
To bring out the best skin care effect, when using a facial cleansing brush, you should note the following:
- Choose the right product for your skin.
- Gently massage all over the face when using.
- Do not rub vigorously to damage the skin.
- Do not abuse face wash. Use no more than 2 times/day
- Stop if you feel itching, redness, or skin irritation.
We hope the information in this article has helped you better understand the types of facial cleansing devices. However, no matter how good the product is, you should not overuse it in your daily skincare routine. Each type of facial cleansing brush has its advantages and disadvantages, so you should learn carefully from the manufacturer to choose a suitable product for your skin.