If you are looking for a safe and effective skincare product for sensitive and acne-prone skin, you should not ignore Benton’s products. Benton’s products are famous and chosen by many people because it is safe for all skin types. Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner, although it has been released for a long time, is indispensable in the skincare routine of most women worldwide. See more Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner Review in this article.
Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner Review
Benton is a Korean cosmetic brand established in 2011 by brothers Jang Lee Jang Won and Lee Chae Won. Benton has launched seven skincare products, with two main products: Aloe Vera essence and snail essence with snail bee. Benton is proud that its products almost do not contain alcohol, no colorants, no odours or parabens, etc. are very benign to the skin. Two toners from Benton that received many attention from user worldwide are Benton Green Tea Toner and Benton BHA toner. In this article we will mention about Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner Review.
The Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner with Aloe Vera extract is gentle and safe for the skin. It brings the effect of balancing the skin, providing moisture after washing with cleanser, and good preparation for the next skincare steps.
Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner Ingredients
Benton products are famous for safe and gentle ingredients that suit all skin types. The Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner ingredients include:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water Extract: a perfect ingredient that provides moisture and improves acne conditions. It is an antioxidant, wound healing, antibacterial, and inflammatory, thanks to vitamins E, A, C, and fatty acids.
- Salicylic Acid (0.5%) derived from aloe vera: is a form of beta hydroxy acid BHA that helps to clean pores and remove dead cells.
- Snail Secretion Filtrate is extracted from snail mucus and contains lots of protein, Glycolic Acid, and antioxidants that help to reduce acne scars.
- Sodium Hyaluronate helps moisturize the skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and creating a barrier to protect the skin.
- Glycerin works to provide extra moisture to the skin.
- Other plant extracts have anti-inflammatory, skin-restoring, and anti-inflammatory effects, such as guava leaves, purslane, etc.
- Do not contain harmful ingredients like colorants, fragrances, parabens, alcohol, artificial fragrances, etc.
Combine other ingredients such as Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Arginine Pentylene Glycol, Zanthoxylum, Piperitum Fruit extract, etc.
- Benton Deep Green Tea Toner review
- Benton PHA Peeling toner review
- Benton Snail Bee high content toner review
Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner benefits
- Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner helps provide moisture, brings soft and glowing skin, and balances the skin’s natural pH.
- It helps to remove dead skin, and sebum stays on the skin after the facial cleansing process.
- Healing wounds, fading acne scars left on the skin. It helps fight inflammation and is antibacterial to prevent acne.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and skin irritation
- It provides extra nutrients for the skin and brings healthier, firmer skin.
Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner for acne-prone review
Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner is reasonably necessary for skin care. It is not only safe for all types of skin but improves and supports acne problems. The aloe vera extract effectively helps improve acne and provides moisture to the skin. The toner absorbs into the skin quickly. Although you can feel a slight aloe smell, it will go away quickly. Benton toner’s other benefits include exfoliating, pushing hidden acne, and shrinking pores.
How to use Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner?
- Before using this rose water product. Need to clean with a Double Cleaning step with makeup remover water/oil and cleanser. It helps to remove makeup and sebum on the face.
- Use Benton toner to help rebalance the skin’s pH, and moisturize before other skincare steps.
- Spray toner on a cotton pad or cleanse hands. Then blot/wipe on face. Gently pat your face with your hands to allow the nutrients to penetrate deep into the skin.
- Then continue the following skincare steps.
- Recommended to use in the morning and at night
Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner pros and cons
Pros and cons of Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner:
- This product is suitable for all skin types.
- Affordable price
- Safe and benign ingredients
- Free alcohol, no synthetic fragrances or parabens can harm the skin.
- Designed to be convenient to use, with a lid to ensure hygiene for the spray head.
- Moisture and balance the pH of the skin.
- The pushing of hidden acne is not impressive.
- It has a slight smell of aloe vera, but the scent is not strong.
- This toner received many positive feedbacks from users, such as:
- Excellent fast absorption.
- Extremely satisfied.
- About the scent: free alcohol, but with a little aloe scent, almost no smell.
The Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner with aloe extract is suitable for all skin types, even acne-prone and sensitive skin. The price is affordable and easy to find on the online store.