Moisturizer is considered an indispensable product in the skincare routine, especially for girls out of the 25s. Every skincare moisturizer is the must-have beauty products can not miss in the cosmetic kit. In this article, Beauty Up will introduce and review the 13 best skincare moisturizers with affordable price you should buy in 2020.
What is skincare moisturizer?
Moisturizer is a complex mixture of chemical agents specially formulated to make the epiderm skin become smoother. It helps increase skin moisture, reduce skin loss by reducing water evaporation. In addition, some moisturizers also including with the ability in anti-aging, skin restoration, whitening, … accompanied by the main function of moisturizing the skin.
How to choose the best skincare moisturizer?
1. Safety for skin
When choosing skincare moisturizer, do not forget to focus on a well-known brand of the moisturizer, date of manufacture, and expiry date. It is better to read many reviews of a product before you buy it.
In addition, you need to know what is your skin type to choose the right moisturizer. If you have dry skin, you should choose specialized moisturizing and moisturizing concentrated products. For oily skin, you should choose a product with oil control capabilities. Some cosmetic brands are inclined to moisturizer lines that you should know such as Hada Labo, Innisfree, Cetaphil, Shiseido, L’oreal, Simple, Laneige, Vichy, Clinique …
2. Contain rich of nutrition
Today most of the cosmetic brands have created many types of good moisturizing products, not only regular moisturizers but also provide nutrients to serve beauty needs. Many moisturizing lines have the ability to lighten the skin, smooth the skin, regulate lubricants, change the texture of the skin, … You should choose the moisturizing lines that come with the above functions to be able to improve the skin 2 in 1!
Top 13 Best Skincare Moisturizers you should consider
1. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
- Moisturizes and strengthens the skin’s protective barrier against environmental pollution.
- Restores skin’s original texture, leaving skin feeling smooth, soft, and truly healthy.
- Increasing moisture for skin, daily water supply.
- Water supply to the skin but not oily
- Gel structure, easy to penetrate quickly, does not contain lubricants.
- Best used for oily skin.
- The product is 100% tested without fragrance, safe for the skin even the most sensitive skin.
Comment & Reviews:
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (tube) 50ml is a specialized moisturizer for combination T-zone or oily facial skin that is very popular around the world. CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (tube type) 50ml with a new compound, completely free of oil, helps the moisture barrier of the skin firm up to 54%. Help the skin become softer and more youthful.
2. Mamonde moisture ceramide light cream 50ml
- Own the creamy and light texture as the same as a lotion.
- Easily absorbed into the skin, does not cause an uncomfortable screeching sensation.
- Mainly extracted from the hibiscus and ceramide, extremely well for oily skin.
- It helps to moisturize the skin naturally, protecting the skin from harmful substances outside the environment.
- Supporting oil control, helping to shrink pores, giving you a completely healthy skin.
Review & Feeling:
- The texture of the cream is gentle and safe for the skin and suitable for all skin types, including oily skin because it has the ability to control oil inside.
- Pleasant scent, long moisturizing time and visibly improving skin tone.
3. Laneige Water Bank Moisturizing Cream
Have the. nicknamed as the “water bank”, this moisturizer from Laneige has the moisturizing biogene which absorb deeply inside the skin to keep the skin naturally moisturized continuously.
- The aroma helps bring a comfort feeling and relaxing.
- Moisturizing Biogene Moisturizing Technology: stimulates skin to create natural moisture.
- Hydro-ion Mineral Water: penetrates deep into the 20th epidermal layer of the skin and helps activate moisturizing cells, soothe and restore damaged skin.
- Some ingredients such as: extracts of conifer tree and Quinoa (sesame seeds), .. help soothe irritated skin, control sebum on the skin and provide nutrients to help skin stay healthy.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Review & Feeling:
Laneige moisturizer has a cool, gel-like texture. When applying to my skin, you can feel the faint scent of the cream and feel the coolness on my skin. The name “water bank” contains many common moisturizing ingredients such as: derivatives of vitamin C, E, Niacinamide to help brighten the skin and anti-aging. With skin-protecting ingredients such as quinoa, willow and Meadowfoam seed oil.
With these superior uses, this product is not cheap. There are 2 versions for you to choose from 25ml and 50ml. The price of 0.16 ounces is about USD79.88$ on Amazon.
4. The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA Surface Hydration 100ml
The Ordinary brand is increasingly well known for its philosophy of making products based on pioneering technology, while remaining honest with customers about the features of each product.
The company did not rely on advertising to make a name like many other companies, so the price is quite low, but the use is equivalent to other expensive products.
- Fragrance-free products suitable for allergy scent sufferers.
- Synthesis of 11 types of amino acids to help skin retain moisture naturally.
- Caprylic (special ester form in coconut oil), helps the skin to naturally fight against oxidation.
- Some ingredients such as: Glycerin, Propanediol, Stearyl Alcohol (fatty alcohol), … increase the ability to moisturize and soften the skin.
- Suitable for sensitive skin and acne skin.
Review and evaluate:
You can use this product to moisturize during the day. It can help to limit the problem of dry skin effectively.
The weakness of Natural Moisturizing Factors is a thick and heavy cream, so it could be clogged compared to moisturizing gel. Need to spread evenly and massage thoroughly, when you apply the cream pat, both hands will help the cream penetrate faster limiting the ability to cause greasy sticky.
With intensive moisturizing compound NHF (natural moisturizing element), it is a combination of 11 amino acids, not containing Silicone, mineral alcohol and alcohol. So those who have sensitive skin can safely use it.
This product is cheap, so it is right for those who have dry skin and is looking for a benign, basic, affordable moisturizer.