Foreo Luna 2 is one of Foreo’s Facial Cleanser using T-sonic technology like other facial cleanser manufacturers. The article will review in detail and guide those unclear on how to use FOREO LUNA 2 Facial cleanser.
- About FOREO Brand
- Where is the FOREO LUNA 2 Facial Cleanser manufactured?
- FOREO LUNA Mini 2 Facial Cleanser Review
- Compared FOREO LUNA vs LUNA 2
- How much does FOREO LUNA 2 Face Cleanser cost?
- Where to buy FOREO LUNA 2 Facial Cleanser?
- How to use FOREO LUNA 2 Facial Cleanser?
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Should you buy a FOREO LUNA 2 Facial Cleanser?
About FOREO Brand
FOREO is a Swedish beauty brand that was established in 2013. Over the years, the company has grown and expanded to 3,000 employees and more than 20 million products delivered to consumers worldwide.
FOREO specializes in selling high-tech beauty care products such as facial cleansers, toothbrushes, masking devices. Over the years, this brand has won many international awards in beauty, such as Beauty Award 2019, Best Face Device, Design Award 2019. When it comes to FOREO, people will immediately think of high-end devices specialized for facial and oral care. The most prominent are: FOREO Facial Cleansing device.
Where is the FOREO LUNA 2 Facial Cleanser manufactured?
Not only the cleanser device but all FOREO products are manufactured and warranted in China, as evidenced by the word “Made in China” on the bottom of the product. Notably, the FOREO mini facial cleanser device line is assembled in a third country, Croatia.
Instructions for registering a FOREO account
Luna 2 FOREO Facial Cleanser is warranted by FOREO for 2 years and guaranteed for 10 years in quality. When you purchase any version covered by FOREO’s warranty, you are covered by a 2-year, 1-for-1 warranty against manufacturer defects. The product is placed in a box, including 1 charging cable, 1 user manual, 1 warranty card, 1 gray bag for travel.
You register for a genuine Foreo Luna warranty by creating an account on Foreo’s homepage, Foreo.com. Then click on “REGISTER PRODUCT”; on the left-hand side of the screen and enter the following information:
- Product name: For example, LUNA TM 2 Normal skin.
- Serial Number: warranty code included on the body
- PURCHASE DATE: you choose the date of purchase.
Update 2019: Now, when creating an account on Foreo.com is done, you need to enter the Serial code of the device, and the website will automatically update the type and color of the device. We hope you read the FOREO LUNA 2 reviews carefully and use the correct instructions to take advantage of the FOREO Luna 2 Facial cleanser!
FOREO LUNA Mini 2 Facial Cleanser Review
FOREO LUNA Facial Cleansers are made with T-Sonic™ technology that vibrates up to 8,000 times per minute. Luna 2 Foreo has 2 sides. The front has a small, soft silicone tip that gently exfoliates, unclogs pores by removing up to 99.5% of dirt and oil. These silicone tips are incredibly soft and won’t hurt the skin. In addition, they are easy to clean, so bacteria cannot accumulate like brush head cleaners. FOREO LUNA 2 Face Cleanser is an upgrade of FOREO LUNA with many improved features; you can see HERE if you are interested in FOREO LUNA.
1. Design & Packaging
FOREO LUNA 2 Face Cleanser belongs to the full-size series, which is larger than the mini-series. The device has dimensions of 102.3 x 82.3 x 36.7 mm, weighs 135g, suitable for those with large hands.
On the front, the silicone brush head takes up about 40% of the area. Silicone fiber feels soft, smooth; below is the power button and 2 keys +/- to adjust the vibration.
The back is designed with embossed veins that have a massage and anti-aging effects on the skin, which is a feature that the mini-series does not have. Looking down is the charging hole; it has no cover but is 100% waterproof; you can rest assured to use it.
The body of the cleanser is made of ABS plastic and antibacterial silicone, safe for the skin. The feeling when holding in hand is excellent and comfortable. For those with small hands, it will be a bit cumbersome at first, but you will get used to it after a while.
Inside the box includes the device and the following accessories:
- Charging cord
- User manuals
- Insurance card
- Device bag
- Pink silicone tag, write warranty registration code.
FOREO LUNA 2 Face Cleanser device has 4 colors, each for a skin type:
- Pink (Normal skin): FOREO LUNA 2 for normal skin.
- Navy (Combination skin): FOREO LUNA 2 combination skin
- Purple (Sensitive skin): FOREO LUNA 2 for sensitive skin.
- Green (Oily skin): FOREO LUNA 2 for oily skin.
There is also a black version for men, called FOREO LUNA 2 for men. In addition to the color difference, the features and price are the same as the LUNA 2. However, the brush head design on the FOREO LUNA 2 for MEN is designed to suit men’s skin.
2. FOREO LUNA 2 Technology and Benefits
FOREO LUNA 2 is still equipped with FOREO’s exclusive T-sonic technology with 8000 times/minute clock speed. Still, the capacity has been doubled on this version, helping to remove 99.5% of dirt and oil excess and remove dead cells. The device has 12 levels of vibration, easy to customize to your liking, accompanied by highly soft and smooth silicone fibers to help deep clean and no burning sensation when used.
More specifically, LUNA 2 possesses anti-aging features with embossed veins on the back. Sunlight has the effect of massaging the skin of the face, reducing wrinkles around the eyes and mouth, lifting muscles, and making the skin firmer. In addition, anti-aging also improves the skin’s ability to absorb serums and creams. This function is also a unique feature only available on premium versions.
- 100% waterproof – All silicone on the device is safe, 100% waterproof, antibacterial, and 35 times cleaner than ordinary nylon. The rear charging port does not have a protective cover, but the device can still swim in the bath, washbasin without affecting quality and performance.
- Battery life – The FOREO Face Cleanser can use up each full charge 450 times. This cleanser has a charging time long about 1-1.5 hours, and the standby time is 180 days.
FOREO LUNA 2 charger method is simple, plug the jack into the charging hole on the back of the device, plug the USB head into the phone charger or laptop computer. The light on the bottom of the device blinks, meaning the device is charging; the light will turn off when it is complete.
3. FOREO LUNA 2 Version
Foreo Luna 2 is available in 4 colors for each skin type; just choose according to your skin type: Combination skin blue for combination skin, Oily skin green for oily skin, FOREO LUNA 2 Sensitive skin: Purple, and Normal skin: Pink. Luna 2 has different fronts for silicon tips, while the back for the Anti-Aging mode is the same. In addition, FOREO Luna 2 for Men is only available in black. To maximize effects, FOREO recommends using 2 minutes each morning and evening.
Compared FOREO LUNA vs LUNA 2
If you have a slightly higher investment than Luna Mini 2 or have used Luna Mini 2 and want to upgrade or experience another product. The only better choice is the Luna 2. The Luna 2 has a larger design than the Luna Mini 2; the Luna also has 12 vibration speeds compared to the Luna Mini 2. Especially the Luna 2 is specially designed for each oily, normal, combination, and sensitive skin type; Moreover, the back of Luna 2 has an anti-aging massage function.
- The brush head area is 50% larger than LUNA, the silicone fiber is also longer and softer, increasing the ability to deep clean the skin.
- T-Sonic technology doubles the power to remove dirt, excess oil better, and exfoliate.
- LUNA 2 has 4 colors and is suitable for 4 different skin types. In comparison, LUNA has only 3 colors: pink for normal and sensitive skin (discontinued), navy blue for combination skin, white for Super sensitive skin.
- LUNA 2 has 12 vibration levels, while LUNA has only 8 levels.
- The standby battery life of LUNA 2 is up to 180 days; LUNA is 90 days.
Which FOREO LUNA 2 should I get is the main questions for those who never use facial cleanser before. If you still wandering which FOREO LUNA 2 should I get, so keep on read.
MAY YOU INTEREST: Top 5 best FOREO Facial Cleansing devices today
The disadvantage of FOREO LUNA 2 Face Cleanser
Because it is a full-size line, those with small hands can feel a little inconvenient when holding it.
The device’s price is still high at $ 169, expensive than regular face cleanser brands. Therefore, LUNA 2 is highly suitable for those who care about skin health and need a specialized skincare device.
Fake Face Cleansers are spreading. If you want to buy a 100% genuine device, you must order it on the FOREO website.
How much does FOREO LUNA 2 Face Cleanser cost?
Genuine FOREO Luna 2 Face Cleanser device costs $169. This price could make you consider, but the benefits that it brings are well worth the money spent. The device has a 2-year warranty, 1 for 1 exchange if the manufacturer causes the fault.
Where to buy FOREO LUNA 2 Facial Cleanser?
Buy directly on FOREO’s website is the fastest and most secure choice. Just visit the FOREO website or you can also buy FOREO LUNA 2 AMAZON on FOREO Genuine Store.
How to use FOREO LUNA 2 Facial Cleanser?
1. Mechanism of action
Read carefully if you do not know how to turn on FOREO LUNA 2.
- Press the power button in the middle once to start Luna 2 to turn on the facial cleansing mode.
- Press the power button a second time to switch the device to Standby mode. At this stage, the light on the tripod will light up stably, and the device will stop vibrating, so you have time to wash your face with clean water.
- Press the power button for the third time to open the Anti-Aging Mode.
- Press the power button again to turn off the device.
The intensity of the device when opening the face cleanser or anti-aging mode can be adjusted with 12 levels to suit the comfort and effectiveness according to your requirements by pressing +/- to increase or decrease the level. Thanks to the intelligent memory mode, for each function, the FOREO LUNA 2 will remember the speed you choose for the next time you use it. After each cycle of operation, Luna 2 will stop vibrating and light up, prompting you to move on to the next facial area.
Note: FOREO Luna 2 may be locked when you first buy it. When you open the box, you need to unlock it by pressing the +/- buttons at the same time for about 3 seconds. Remember to press your hand a little hard to press up :). The light will light to indicate that the device is unlocked. Similarly, suppose you hold these two +/- buttons at the same time. In that case, the device will lock, which is very convenient when you take the device on a trip but put it in a bulky bag because you won’t have to worry about the device suddenly operating if The power button is pressed by something.
2. Skin cleansing mode
Step 1: Tie your hair up and remove your entire face makeup because the device does not have the effect of removing makeup. Take a small amount of cleanser on a wet silicone surface or apply cleanser directly to the face. It is recommended to use a foam cleanser for optimal cleansing effect.
Step 2: Press the button to start Luna 2; the device vibrates; you put the device starting from the chin and moving up the cheek along the line under the chin to the ear. Every 15 seconds Luna will pause and time the device to stop for you to switch to another area. In this step, you continue to switch to the next cheek for the second 15 seconds.
Continue cleaning his forehead area for 15 seconds.
Rinse the nose and the area around the nose for 15 seconds.
Step 3: After 1 minute of use, the device vibrates 3 times in a row signaling the end of cleaning time. Luna 2 will stop unless you press the center button to keep it from stopping. You can use another 30 seconds on your neck if you want. You press the power button again to switch to Standby mode. At this time, you can rinse with clean water to remove the foam.
3. Anti-aging mode
Step 1: When the device is in standby mode, press the power button to activate the anti-aging feature. Use the back panel to use this feature.
Step 2: Bring the device to glide over the skin areas: between the eyebrows, the left-right eye tail, the corner of the mouth, to the left-right side of the nose. Handle gently, do not press the device too hard on the skin. Every 12 seconds, the device stops vibrating and flashes once, signaling you to switch to another skin area. After 1 minute, the device will stop the vibration 3 times, signaling that the anti-aging process is complete.
Step 3: Press the power button to turn off the device.
- During use, if you want to adjust the intensity of the vibration, you need to press the +/- key on the body of the device.
- If you do not want to use the anti-aging feature, press the power button 3 times after cleaning the skin, the device will turn off.
- If you forget to turn off the device, it will automatically turn off after more than 3 minutes.
- You can CLICK HERE to download the LUNA 2 user manual, a document provided by FOREO.
Cleaning and maintenance
Always clean the device after use. Clean it with soap and water. Finally, dry with a soft fabric. It is recommended to use specialized device clean water, rinse with warm water, and leave in a dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Note: Never use alcohol, gasoline, or acetone-based cleaners to clean. These substances can irritate the skin and damage the silicone on the device.
- After 1 month of using the FOREO LUNA 2 facial cleanser, many users feedback that their skin is cleaner, feels soft and smooth. Blackheads and hidden acne are also reduced, pores are narrowed quite a lot.
- This FOREO LUNA Facial Cleanser does a pretty good job of removing oil and makeup residue. Besides, your skin can become healthier and glowing than before. But, those with acne should choose a low vibration level to avoid hurting the skin because it vibrates pretty strongly.
Should you buy a FOREO LUNA 2 Facial Cleanser?
If your financial conditions allow, you should buy it. LUNA 2 is not only a facial cleanser but also an actual skincare device. You will notice the difference between the traditional method of washing your face and washing your face with LUNA 2. It’s no wonder she’s one of the best-selling face cleansers in the world.
If the economy is limited, you can buy the mini version of LUNA 2. As far as we know, it’s also perfect to use, but the price is relatively lower, only it does not have anti-aging features. Currently, LUNA 2 has an upgraded version with many improved features; if interested, you can read Compare FOREO LUNA 3 vs LUNA 2.
We hope the above sharing will help you have a more detailed view of LUNA 2 as well as a total FOREO LUNA 2 reviews. Although the price is a bit high, it is worth what it brings. Do not be greedy for cheap devices because the material and vibration technology cannot be equal to FOREO; skin health is the most important thing! With the FOREO LUNA 2 Face Cleanser, you will have a perfect skincare device, only spend money once and use it for a long time, 5-7 years. What do you think about the FOREO LUNA 2 Face Cleanser?
Should You Buy FOREO, Halio, or Pebble Lisa Facial Cleanser?