Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner is a lotion that is mainly extracted from natural edible barley. Lotion Nature brings many benefits if used in skincare and is especially good for skin problems like acne. Let’s see more of the Hatomugi Skin Conditioner review in the article below.
Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner Lotion
At the beginning of 2017, Naturie Lotion had a new version with slight changes in packaging and ingredients, with more edible barley extract. The feeling when using the Hatomugi Lotion is very light and watery, bringing a fresh feeling after use. Currently, in Japan, the old Naturie lotion model has long been discontinued. To ensure that you use the latest and best products, please pay attention to choose the new 2017 model.
Check the price of Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner on Amazon.
What you should know about Gramineae
Gramineae belongs to the rice grass family, grown a lot in Southern China to Indonesia and introduced to Japan in the 8th century. It has many other names such as Coix, Job Tears, Pearl Barley, Hatomugi. Dubbed the herb of life and health, every part of the plant from the stem, leaves to seeds is utilized.
Not only do they bring many good effects for health, but it also proves to be especially effective in skincare. Currently, in Japan, Coix has become an extremely popular ingredient in cosmetics. It is a rich source of essential fatty acids and vitamins, which have the ability to restore and condition the skin. It also helps promote the production of hyaluronic acid under the skin, improving the skin’s natural ability to retain moisture quickly.
Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner benefits
Naturie skincare lotion has the main ingredients extracted from natural Hatomugi. According to ranking statistics, Naturie Skin Conditioner is the best-selling toner product in Japan in 2015. The product takes full advantage of the benefits that it brings to the skin.
- Deeply moisturizes and softens the skin.
- Brightening skin day by day.
- It soothes skin, anti-inflammatory, improves acne, acne.
- Smoothes the skin, reduces roughness on the skin surface.
- Shrink pores.
- Firming skin, anti-aging, improves signs of age.
- Normalizes the keratinization cycle of skin cells.
In addition, Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner toner also has advantages such as:
- Instantly gives skin a feeling of freshness.
- Restores and soothes sunburned skin.
- Light and watery to absorb very quickly and absolutely not greasy.
- Flexible with many different uses. In particular, using this conditioner as a lotion mask brings the best effect.
- Enhances the ability to absorb nutrients from subsequent skincare products such as lotions and creams.
- The bottle mouth design with a small hole is simple but convenient and economical.
- Contains no fragrances, colorants, and extremely low irritants.
- Large 500ml bottle and extremely reasonable price for long time use.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially those with acne and pore problems.
Hatomugi Skin Conditioner ingredients
Water, Butylene Glycol, Coix Lacryma, Jobi (Job’s Tears) Seed Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
How to use Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner?
- Use Hatomugy as a toner, take an amount of conditioner on the cotton pad, and wipe (apply) all over the face.
- Apply lotion mask: soak 4 cotton pads with Naturie lotion and then apply to the face corresponding to the forehead, cheeks, chin for 5-10 minutes. You can also replace it with a specialized compressed paper mask.
- Use as a body lotion after bathing, use Naturie Skin Conditioner to apply all over the body.
- Use it as a spray bottle or add a Muji spray, and you will have a mineral spray bottle to use whenever your skin feels dry.
More specifically, Naturie lotion is also used to soothe the skin when sunburned. To enhance the feeling of freshness when using, Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner can be stored in the refrigerator.