Many women buy Japanese SKII cosmetics but do not know how to use these cosmetics properly. That makes skincare significantly less effective. So how to use SK II Treatment properly to avoid wasting the money you spend on this famous product line? Let’s find the answer through the article below!
With the undeniable benefits that the SKII cosmetic line brings, this product has increasingly conquered millions of users’ trust and satisfaction. It is also the secret of many famous stars and actors in beauty care. In particular, SKII cosmetics do not have chemicals and fragrances, so they are suitable for many skin types such as oily skin, sensitive skin, or combination skin.
What skin types are SKII products suitable for?
- Basic Pitera line (also known as Facial Treatment) for all skin types: This line is very suitable for those under 25 years old, have normal skin conditions and maintain healthy and beautiful skin.
- Anti-aging line (red product type) for all skin types: It helps prevent wrinkles while reducing deep wrinkles on the skin with an excellent anti-aging effect. These product lines are usually suitable for women over 30 years old.
- SK-II’s skin whitening product line (Cellumination) is most suitable for normal and dry skin: SKII’s products have a profound whitening effect while helping to even skin tone effectively. However, Cellumination has a slightly moisturizing property, which adds a hydrating effect, so the product is more suitable for normal and dry skin. The famous product such as SK II Cellumination Aura Essence.
How should oily or dry skin use SK-II products?
- With dry skin: You can use a lot of products simultaneously as your skin can absorb more nutrients than other skin types.
- For oily or combination skin: follow the basic skin care steps and maybe skip some steps. Basic care steps as follow: makeup remover + cleanser + toner/lotion + SKII magic water + Moisturizer (+ sunscreen in the morning)
How should sensitive and acne skin use SK-II products?
- For sensitive skin: If you have sensitive skin, you should try using SKII products with any skin area you want to test, such as wrists/arms/behind ears… for about 2-3 minutes. If there is no phenomenon, you can use it on your face.
- For acne-prone skin, blackheads, or tiny acne: you can use SK-II skincare and care products (SK II Acne Treatment) However, it is necessary to pay attention to cleansing the face before starting the care steps.
Which product should you use for the first time using SK-II?
- When you first start using SK-II, you should start testing mini-size products with a few of its favorite, featured products to see if you fit the ingredients of the SK product line. -II this or not. If the trial fits, consider buying the full size.
- For those of you who are new to SK-II products, you should start with the two most basic products, Facial Treatment Clear Lotion and SK II Facial Essence + Moisturizer, that you are currently using to feel the first steps of the benefits change in your skin. After really feeling suitable, you should use other SK-II product lines to increase efficiency!
Where to buy genuine SK-II cosmetics?
Currently, counterfeit products and imitations of the SK-II brand appear more and more. If unfortunately used, these products are not only ineffective but also harmful to your skin. Therefore, to ensure you buy genuine SK-II products, you should buy SKII in genuine store or online mall.