If you want a younger look than your age, taking care of your skin is an essential task you should not forget. To help improve the skin from aging, you need to own a skincare process with quality products so the process could become effective. But how to choose quality anti-aging skincare in the large comestic market and variety of brands? The 6 items below will make your wish come true!
1. Paula’s Choice Resist Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner (Approx. 24$)
This toner of Paula’s Choice was made for the skin that has begun to show signs of age. The Resist Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner containing niacinamide help to minimize pores, amino acid complexes help oxidation-fighting, regenerate skin. After a time, you will see wrinkles fade, pores gradually minimized, bright and youthful skin.
After the skin is cleansed, pour a sufficient amount of toner onto the palm of your hand, apply directly on the skin. You can feel the toner will penetrate quickly, bring a moisturized and cool skin.
2. Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, 5% Hypoallergenic Pure Vitamin C Serum (Approx. 23$)
To successfully aging-fighting, vitamin C serum is a must-have product in your skincare routine. The vitamin C serum from Klairs was believed to fade dark areas, giving the young and even brightening your skin tone.
3. Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash (Approx. 38$)
Kiehl’s foaming cleanser help to clean and give the skin a fresh look. With ingredients from Chrysanthemum and Glycerin, the gel-like formula when combined with water quickly foams to easily cleanse the skin. Gently wash away dirt effectively, suitable for oily and normal skin.
- Gently removes dirt and excess oil
- Deep cleansing without causing dry or scaling skin
- Helps skin to become fresh and full of vitality
- The formula contains Chamomile extracts and Glycerin
- Normal and oily skin
** Product effectiveness depends on each person’s skin condition and location
4. Pixi Glow Tonic (Approx. 29$)
Thanks to its glycolic acid ingredients, this toner will gently remove dead and old cells on the skin, giving fresh and glowing skin. You can use this toner about two or three times a week in the evening, after cleansing the skin thoroughly and before applying moisturizer. Although contains acid, Pixi Glow Tonic toner still friendly and gentle to the skin thanks to aloe extract.
5. Avène Cold Cream (Approx. 20$)
Avène’s Cold Cream is a concentrated product that gives you instant, hydrated skin. This product contains white beeswax to help protect your skin from harmful external aggressors. Besides, Avène mineral water will help soothe the irritation, your skin will feel more comfortable after a long tiring day.
6. Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator (Approx. 20$ – 20ml)
The powerful moisturizer whether the weather is cold or hot outside, and it is not sticky at all is a plus point. The composition of the Clinique Moisture Surge moisturizer is completely benign with a fragrance-free, non-alcohol, and oil-free ingredient table suitable for the most sensitive skin.
- Clinique premium super moisturizer is indispensable.
- Hydrates moisturizes and keeps skin soft and radiant for 72 hours in inclement weather.
- Make skin smooth, prevent aging, reduce wrinkles, fade skin pigmentation.
- Gel Cream is lightweight, easy to spread, not greasy, reducing irritation to the skin.
- Extremely benign, odorless, silicone-free.
- Suitable for all skin types, dry peeling skin, skin lack of moisture, sensitive skin