Not only bring good effects in health care, as a raw material for daily cooking, coconut oil also has a very effective skincare effect. That’s why many girls have become crazy fans of this organic oil from time to time. So how to get the most benefits from coconut oil to your skin and body care? Check it out in this article with us!
Benefits of coconut oil
1. Get rid of dark circles
Coconut oil not only helps you quickly remove the obsession of hair loss, but it is also an effective way to bring smooth on dry skin, remove dark circles and puffiness. You just need to wash your face and dry it with a clean towel. Then use a cotton swab to dip a little in coconut oil and apply evenly to the dark circles under the eyes. At the same time, you gently massage the face under the eyes to help improve blood circulation and reduce dark spots and wrinkles around the eyes.
2. Lengthen eyelashes
With the ingredients and essences found in coconut oil, they can improve the condition of the buttocks and help to lengthen significantly. This method is extremely simple. After fixing your face, just apply a little coconut oil on your eyelids or eyebrows and then go to sleep. Persist for about 1 month, they will give you the expected results.
3. Other benefits of coconut oil for skincare
- Coconut oil helps to slough off the top layers of the skin and gently exfoliates without damaging your skin.
- Thanks to the natural ingredients, when taking care of the skin with coconut oil, it can prevent freckles, melasma, and sunscreen effectively.
- Coconut oil nourishes the skin to help the skin stretch and smooth, limiting dry skin.
- In addition, coconut oil is also used as a natural makeup remover.
Skincare routine with coconut oil
1. Moisturize face mask with coconut oil and lemon
Lemon is not only the secret to effective facial exfoliation, but it is also an effective way to whiten the whole body. Combined with coconut oil, you will have the best moisturize and whitening facial mask. Do this coconot oil mask as follow:
- Take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil with 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, and mix the above mixture together.
- After that, gently massage your skin for about 20 minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
2. Coconut oil and honey
- Take 1 egg white with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and mix well.
- Apply the mixture on your face, after the mask dries, continue to apply another layer. Do this step about 3-4 times.
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
- You should do this 2-3 times a week to get a better effect.
3. Coconut oil and yogurt
Coconut oil, yogurt combined together will create a perfect whitening mask for your facial skin. In yogurt, there are beneficial bacteria that are able to secrete natural antibiotics to help regenerate the skin quickly and effectively. Besides, yogurt also contains a lot of lactic acids, this beautiful secret has the ability to make skin smoother, brighter and remove dead skin cells effectively.
- Take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 4 tablespoons of unsweetened yogurt, mix well and apply the mixture to your face.
- For the nutrients to better penetrate into the skin, massage your face gently and leave it on the skin for about 20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Use this coconut and yogurt facial mask twice a week, after only 2 weeks you will see your skin become smoother and glowing.
The information in the article is for reference only, please contact your doctor, pharmacist, or medical professional for specific advice.