If you guys are looking a rosewater product but afraid the alcohol, BeauUp would like to recommend you a Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Toner. This is the best Facial Tonner that can take care
- About Thayers
- The packaging of rose water Thayers Alcohol Free Witch Hazel Toner
- Ingredients of rose water Thayers Alcohol Free Witch Hazel Toner
- Uses of Thayers Alcohol Free Witch Hazel Toner
- How to use rose water Thayers Alcohol Free Witch Hazel Toner
- Feeling about rose water Thayers Alcohol Free Witch Hazel Toner
- Grade Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Toner:
- The bottom line
Thayers is a long-standing famous brand in the US and was founded by Henry Thayers M.D in 1847. The special thing about the company is that it only produces one item of facial toner with many different smells.
And this is a product that is very popular with beauty followers and girls because the ingredients is extremely benign with the criteria of no parabens, no alcohol, suitable for all skin types even the most sensitive skin.
- Phone number: 1-888-842-9371
- Website Thayers here.
The packaging of rose water Thayers Alcohol Free Witch Hazel Toner
Thayer’s packaging is a transparent plastic with a label attached directly on the bottle. The color of the label designed to suit each type of extracted ingredients.
The impressive thing is that the vintage label design is very fancy and if you want to read information about the product, you will have to read the inside of the bottle because the printed ingredients table inside, unlike other brands, is right pasted on the board. external components.
In terms of volume, this product is only 1 size is 355ml, including it is very economical but in return very inconvenient to carry when traveling.
The plus point is that the cap of the bottle is quite small. So it will ensure the amount of water enough for people whenever they want to use.
Ingredients of rose water Thayers Alcohol Free Witch Hazel Toner
Thayers Alcohol Free Witch Hazel Toner has the main ingredients that make up the product effect as:
- Witch Hazel Extract: witch hazel extract is the active ingredient that many women prefer for its effective beauty. The Tannin ingredient in witch hazel is able to protect the skin from damage and regenerate, effectively cleanses the pores. And Flavonoid acts as a protective film for blood vessels under the skin thereby giving the skin a rosy, youthful look.
- Moisturizes: active ingredients that provide moisture to give skin a smooth, non-flaky appearance.
- Glycerin: moisturizing, regenerating active ingredient for
skinto become younger.
- Citric Acid: helps prevent melanin production. Ingredients are used to fade dark spots, reduce acne and whiten
skinfrom deep within.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (essences of aloe vera): extracted from aloe vera leaves will help support the treatment of scars, balance skin pigmentation. Moreover, aloe vera has the ability to exfoliate the skin, preventing the skin from forming acne.
- The remaining ingredients are: Purified Water, Fragrance, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (made from Certified Organic Witch Hazel), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract.
In addition, different scents will be added with different extracts, common scents such as:
- Rose Pental: Rose water is distilled with a gentle rose scent. With rose extract, aloe vera essence and essential vitamins will help
skinto be moisturized and toned.
- Lavender: Lavender extract will help skin limit oil production and tighten pores.
- Lemon: This product has the ability to retain moisture, shrink pores and whiten.
- Original: Natural, odorless.
Uses of Thayers Alcohol Free Witch Hazel Toner
- The main ingredient is Witch Hazel (extracted from witch hazel) to help
skinbecome glossy and clean skin gently.
- Vitamin E and aloe essence are both soothing and soothing properties.
- According to many review
Thayerstoner ph level help to balance skin after washing your face, removing any remaining dirt.
- Improve the condition of large pores.
How to use rose water Thayers Alcohol Free Witch Hazel Toner
- Use a cotton pad or a soft cloth to pat the skin dry after cleansing.
- Then pour about 5-6 drops until the cotton pad soaked in makeup remover and wipe all over the face in the direction of the arrow going up on the forehead and neck, across the cheeks.
- Frequency: Should use every morning and evening. Can be used many times a day.
Feeling about rose water Thayers Alcohol Free Witch Hazel Toner
Before writing the Thayers
The second plus point is that although it has a huge capacity of 355ml, the price is extremely popular. Moreover, the product has no expiry date so you can use it for a long time without worrying about being damaged.
The third plus point is that the product has a variety of smells with different extracts suitable for different skin conditions, so almost everyone will find a specific toner for their skin.
Personally, after using almost 3 bottles of Thayers, I really like the feeling that it brings: quickly absorbed, soft skin and deeper cleanser after washing step. During the time I used it, my skin was red, burning, so I stopped all other products and just used this product, the skin felt much softer.
The only downside I see of this product is that it contains Fragrance (fragrance aroma) so for those of you who are allergic to ingredients should consider.
Grade Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Toner:
Overall the Thayers witch hazel toner review post, we could grade for this traditional rosewater with these grade:
- Packaging: 5/5
- Brand: 5/5
- Price: 5/5
- Experience and uses: 4.5 / 5