Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner is a Korean traditional medicine company, so there are only 7 ingredients. It is very suitable for the most sensitive skin people with a list of gentle ingredients, no fragrances, colors, and no alcohol. If you have sensitive skin, this will be the most suitable choice. This article will bring helpful information about popular Korean toner that was seeking by many people worldwide.
The ingredients of Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner
Pyunkang Yul is a skincare brand from Korea, developed from the famous Oriental Pyunkang Medical Clinic in Seoul, focusing on traditional Korean ingredients. The company’s commitment to being a brand is not tested on animals. The Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner contains only 7 active ingredients.
This Korean toner is based on a Korean traditional medicine company, so there may be 7 ingredients. It is very suitable for the most sensitive skin girls with a list of soothing ingredients, no fragrances, colors, and no alcohol.
- Milk Vetch Root Extract: 91.3% of the ingredients are flaxseed extracts that have the effect of increasing strength, healing wounds, and providing moisture to the skin.
- Butylene Glycol: it’s a moisturizing ingredient in cosmetics, doesn’t irritate the skin, even in the most sensitive skin.
- Arginine: is an ingredient that helps to protect the skin, anti-tanning.
- Bis-Phuong EG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane: is an emollient and moisturizing agent for the skin without creating a sticky feeling.
Some other components of the composition: 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose.
Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner Benefits
Pyunkang Yul pays excellent attention to the product’s composition with an ingredient list that says no to fragrances and is not tested on animals. With Pyunkang Yul, the secret to healthy skin is the balance of oil and moisture in the skin. Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner with the primary extract from the flax plant of Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner helps provide instant moisture to the skin. Not only that, but the product also helps to nourish deep inside and brighten the skin.
The expiration date of this toner is 2 years from the date of manufacture and expires within 12 months from the time of opening. In terms of capacity, this bottle has 100ml and 200ml types; based on capacity/price, MPTD currently only offers 200ml bottles because it is much more profitable.
Another plus point of the product is the eye-catching jade green packaging with transparent glass jar design like expensive products. Pyunkang Yul toner helps clean the skin and bring back its elasticity with a dense product texture.
With the majority of extracts from the pea plant of rose water, this Korean toner helps the skin serve the skin’s immediate needs. Not only that, but the product is also nourishing deep inside the skin and brightens the skin. The Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner helps clean the skin and bring back its elasticity with a dense texture.
The amazing level of moisturizing
A 2016 study by the company with 200 middle-aged women and came up with surprising results:
- 98.8% of users noticed their skin texture became smoother.
- 87% showed better-hydrated skin.
- 96.1% felt the skin became smoother.
- 85.3% of users feel their skin becomes whiter.
How to use Pyunkang Yul Essence toner?
- Use after cleaning step
- Soak a cotton pad with rose water and gently wipe it over your face
- Or directly on hands, spread evenly and apply to face.
The 7 steps methods are as follow:
- Applying the toner method 7 times is being used by Korean stars to moisturize the face.
- You apply toner to a cotton pad to the first layer to wipe your face like the usual method above.
- From the second layer onwards, those of you who put out clean hands and then pat your face gently massage from the bottom up to help the toner penetrate deeply into the skin.
- Finally, you can also use a serum or moisturizer to lock this toner. This method I highly recommend for those with dry skin to use.
- Before buying Pyunkang Yul Essence, the first impression could be a remarkably benign ingredient and a very benign product.
- Another plus point of the product is the beautiful jade green box with transparent glass bottle design like expensive products.
- The product’s texture is in the form of an essence, so you can feel the product is denser and has a more moisturizing effect than other toner products. The product is very suitable for dry skin or can be used when in dry and cold weather.
- The Pyunkang Yul Essence is more suitable for the cold season when the skin is often dry and tight. This toner can be used as a pre-essence step to help other ingredients’ skincare.
- Pyunkang Yul Essence has excellent anti-inflammatory skills, so the red and swollen acne spots on my skin after the product’s shelf life expiration can no longer be swollen and painful the following day.
- This Toner bottle is highly gentle and benign and especially has no smell. The product is suitable for all skin types.
- Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner is tough to find in cosmetic stores.
- The product’s texture is an essence so that it will absorb slowly than other toner textures.