Facial collagen products are usually divided into three types, include gel, lotion, or cream. The ingredient in one collagen product can be combined from HA, placenta, ceramide with moisturizing effects, tightening pores, anti-aging, etc. This article helps you distinguish three types of facial collagen products and choose the best one that should work for you.
Why you need a facial collagen?
A facial collagen products has a healthy and safe ingredients with high collagen content, effectively in anti aging and bring strong, glowing skin.
Japan’s topical fresh collagen is divided into three main types, including:
1. Japanese collagen gel
Collagen gel is a product that can be used as a cream, which is very popular today. The gel is not too liquid and not too thick; immediately after applying to the skin, it will have a pleasant feeling, quickly absorbed.
Fresh collagen gel can be used during the day or at night. Because the gel is easily absorbed, those with oily skin and large pores should use this type.
Japanese collagen gel is also a popular product in many markets worldwide.
2/ Collagen in lotion form
This collagen line produces toners, toners, and lotions. Collagen is in the form of liquid milk, easily absorbed into the skin. This collagen line mainly cleans the skin, balances the skin’s pH, and makes the skin softer.
3. Collagen cream
Japanese collagen cream is denser than collagen gel; the cream is soft and smooth. Collagen cream is also very popularly used with many great uses for the skin, such as:
- Helping to fight to age.
- Protecting the skin from damage from the outside environment.
- Nourishing healthy glowing skin.
- Effectively moisturizing the skin enhances elasticity for softer, smoother skin.
Using collagen cream also helps prevent moisture from evaporating, thereby keeping the skin smooth, especially suitable for dry skin, cold weather, etc.
Why collagen is good?
- Effectively penetrates into the skin surface, feels soft, smooth immediately.
- Fresh collagen penetrates quickly into the skin, does not cause stickiness or discomfort on your skin.
- Most fresh Japanese collagen has natural ingredients, are very safe and benign, and do not cause allergies to the skin.
- Using fresh collagen topically will help you effectively anti-aging for your skin, helping to nourish and care for healthier skin.
- In addition to fresh collagen ingredients, it also helps to add other nutrients that are good for the skin such as ceramides, hyaluronic acid, placenta, etc.
- Fights free radicals that damage the skin, enhances the regeneration of new skin cells to keep the skin youthful.
- Fresh Japanese collagen helps to enhance skin elasticity, prevent the formation of wrinkles, crow’s feet, …
- Helps to improve dull skin, for brighter, more even skin tone. It also helps prevent the formation of freckles, melasma, and brown spots on the skin.
- Applying fresh Japanese collagen to the skin also helps you feel relaxed, comfortable, dispel fatigue and stress after a long day of work.
- Fresh collagen also helps to protect the skin from ultraviolet rays and sunlight, keeping the skin protected and healthy.
How effective is the use of topical collagen?
The effective use of topical collagen products depends on whether you identify your needs and skin type. With each skin type, it will be suitable for different types of collagen.
Moreover, when you need to supplement collagen for the skin is from the age of 25 onwards because, during this period, your skin has begun to age. Therefore, topical collagen supplementation is essential. The most important thing, deciding whether you use Japanese topical collagen effectively or not, is whether you choose a good product.