Sensitive skin, acne-prone skin make it difficult for you to choose a suitable toner. Then don’t skip this article! In this article, we would like to introduce two excellent products from the Klairs brand that are storming the market, Klairs toners.
1. About Klairs
First, let’s learn more about the Klairs brand. Klairs, the full name is Dear Klairs, is a vegan-friendly and cruelty-free skincare brand under the Wish Company. Klairs was established more than 10 years ago (in 2010). Although only newly developed, not having a long history like Innisfree, Klairs products are always in Korea’s top 10 cosmetics rankings.
Klairs products are always benign, non-irritating, say no to colorants, drying alcohol, parabens, and are not tested on animals. Klairs cosmetics, gentle to the skin, environmentally friendly. Klairs cosmetics – the choice for sensitive skin!
2. Types of Klairs toner
Klairs launched 2 highly rated products, especially suitable for girls with sensitive skin, acne problems. Two great products are the Klairs Supple Preparation Facial and Klairs Unscented toners. Let’s learn more about these super products together!
2.1 Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner
The Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner is a safe line for girls with the most sensitive skin. Even girls who have had skin damage due to using poor quality cosmetics of unknown origin.
- Commitment 100% alcohol-free, 100% ability to clean and tighten pores, increase skin moisture. Your skin will quickly feel smooth and supple after use. Toners hydrate the skin, maintaining the necessary amount of water to keep the skin moist.
- The product also has hydration that works to fight redness caused by acne, minimizing redness caused by acne. Moreover, it also makes the skin smooth like a baby’s skin. You can feel the light lavender scent when you smell it; the feeling is also very relaxing and pleasant.
- Toner Klairs Supple Preparation Facial has the main ingredient of sodium hyaluronate to help replenish hyaluronic acid to help nourish the skin from deep within.
- In addition, beta-glucan helps improve redness caused by acne and swelling.
- Not only that, your skin will be smoother with natto gum – an ingredient that helps water molecules bind together tightly, always maintaining a stable condition for the skin.
- Centella Asiatica Extract is extracted from Gotu kola, soothes the swelling caused by acne, cools the skin, and restores damage.
- Vitamins B, E help maintain and restore skin, keep skin healthy, and anti-oxidation.
- Phyto-Oligo ingredients help fight inflammation, moisturize, help skin not dry out.
- Main ingredients: Sodium Hyaluronate, β-glucan, Centella Asiatica Extract, Lipidure.
- Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyquatemium-51, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, β-glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lysine HCl, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Copper Tripeptide -first.
2.2 Scented Toner Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner
The Klairs Unscented version of the toner is identical to the Klairs Supple Preparation Facial toner, except that this version is entirely fragrance-free. If you don’t like scented products or dislike the scent of lavender, Klairs Unscented is an excellent choice.
This version is almost no different from the smelly version. Its texture is lighter, so it absorbs faster. After a while of use, you will feel the skin seems drier and leaves no moisturizer at all compared to the scented version.
If you have a combination, oily skin, then this version will belong to you. It absorbs quickly and can control the amount of oil secreted. But in general, whether sensitive skin or oily skin, you can safely use it.
- Main ingredients: Sodium Hyaluronate, β-glucan, Centella Asiatica Extract, Lipidure.
- Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyquatemium-51, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, β-glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lysine HCl, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lavandula Angustifolia Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Odorata Flower Oil, Copper Tripeptide-1.
2.3 Compare scented and unscented rose water Dear Klairs
In general, the Original and Unscented lines of the Klairs house have a relatively similar ingredient list. The main ingredients are no different. All have Sodium Hyaluronate, β-glucan, Centella Asiatica Extract, Lipidure.
Both products are made with skin-friendly ingredients, paraben-free, alcohol-free, colorant-free. Dear Klairs Supple Preparation, Unscented Toner contains more botanical extracts than unscented Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner. Dear Klairs Supple Preparation, Facial Toner has a delightful fragrance. Meanwhile, Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner is unscented.
3. How to use these Klairs toners?
- Sodium Hyaluronate – a salt of Hyaluronic Acid – has the role of moisturizing the skin.
- β-glucan also has a role in moisturizing the skin but is more effective than HA.
- Centella Asiatica Extract has a soothing effect on the skin, restoring the skin, very suitable for irritated skin, acne skin.
- Lipidure has the role of moisturizing and protecting the skin.
- In general, the two Klairs toner lines have the central role of deeply moisturizing and soothing the skin. At the same time, balance the pH of the skin, friendly and gentle to the skin. However, the role of moisturizing still prevails. Using Klairs toner after washing your face helps to rebalance the skin’s moisture, balance the pH. Besides, moisturization reduces skin tightness and helps serums and creams easily penetrate the skin, increasing the product’s effectiveness.
- In addition, after going out in the sun, you can also use Klairs toner to help soothe and moisturize the skin.
Dear Klairs Supple Preparation, Unscented Toner is fragrance-free, Essential Oil-free, so it’s suitable for all skin types, from dry skin, oily skin, acne skin, sensitive skin, combination skin.
Meanwhile, Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner has a scent, contains Essential Oil. Hence, it is not suitable for oily, sensitive, and dry skin because it is easy to irritate. Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner cleanses and soothes skin better than unscented lines.
Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner is suitable for combination skin, oily skin to help deep clean. In addition, if your skin is not irritated with Essential Oil, this will be a very suitable product for oily, acne-prone skin, sensitive skin.
To check if you are allergic to Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner, you can test it on a small skin area near the jawbone near the ear. If you feel red, avoid Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner!
4. How to use Klairs toner effectively
Here are 3 ways to use Klairs toner most effectively.
- Pour Klairs toner onto a cotton pad.
- Gently wipe from bottom to top.
- Wipe the entire face This way helps to deep clean, helping the products in the following steps to penetrate better, suitable for oily skin.
- Pour toner into a small bottle with a spray nozzle.
- Spray it all over the face after washing your face while your face is still wet.
- This method is suitable for those who have irritated, acne-prone skin.
- Pour toner on cotton pad, apply on face for 10 minutes like a mask.
- Apply cotton pad to cheeks, chin, nose, forehead. This way helps to moisturize better, very suitable for those with dry skin.
5. How much does Klairs Toner cost?
Klairs currently has 2 versions: full-size and mini-size. Full size is suitable for long-term use; mini size is suitable for testing products, very convenient to carry for travel or business. Both size version has a capacity of 180 ml, can be used for about 3-4 months, priced at:
- Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner: Full-size 6.08 Fl Oz $21.00; Mini-size 1.01 Fl Oz $8.00
- Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner: $21.96 (180ml, 6.08oz)
6. Klairs vs Mamonde Toner comparison
We can easily see that Klairs rose water contains more ingredients better for the skin than Mamonde, such as plant extracts, Hyaluronate.
Moisturizing the skin
Those with dry skin can choose Klairs toner, Mamonde Flower Honey Toner, Mamonde Rose Water Toner. However, I rate Klairs as the best moisturizer. Mamonde Flower Honey Toner is not as moisturizing as Klairs but contains honey and vitamin E to help firm skin and prevent wrinkles. Mamonde Rose Water Toner moisturizes enough for the skin, tightens pores.
Those with oily, combination skin can choose Klairs toner, Mamonde Aqua Peel Toner, Mamonde Pore Clean Toner. I find the cleaning ability of all 4 of these children is quite good. But I find 2 Mamonde toners to clean better than Klairs. However, Mamonde Aqua Peel contains AHAs, so that it may feel a bit stinging after use. This may or may not happen, depending on your skin. Mamonde Pore Clean Toner contains young mud, so the cleaning ability is quite good. However, every time use it, you need to shake it well, and this baby has the smell of lettuce.
Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner Scented Toner 180 ml. You can choose Mamonde Aqua Peel, Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner if you like scented products. Conversely, if you prefer unscented products, you should choose Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner.
Those with acne-prone, irritated skin can choose Dear Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner or Chamomile Pure Toner. By comparing Klairs and Mamonde toners, it is easy to see that Klairs is suitable for many skin types, with more benefits than Mamonde.
The article hopes to have helped you get more helpful information to take care of your skin. We wish you good health and the desired skin!