Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner is one of the products for sensitive skin that many women choose. Not only does it help balance the pH level, providing moisture, but it also helps soothe irritated skin.
About the brand
Dear Klairs (also known as “Klairs”) is one of the very famous Korean domestic cosmetic brands under Wish Company’s cosmetics company. Known as a brand specializing in sensitive skin, Klairs is gradually being loved and trusted by many women because of the effectiveness they bring extremely good and do not cause harm to the skin.
Packaging, design of Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner
Not much different from its last toner Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner, this sensitive skin toner product from Klairs also provides the same effect for skincare and the outside look. Still a firm glass bottle design, with a capacity of 180ml, you will be able to use the product for more than two months. If the previous Klairs unscented toner product had a purple tone, the Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner is “covered” by a soft brown color.
A yellow paper label covers the outside of the bottle; this will allow the user to see the product’s ingredients before buying this toner from Klair. The main product is a paper box used to store the product, which helps limit breakage if users take turns holding and viewing the product information.
This bottle of toner has a firming black round screw cap. It helps protect the top of the bottle to be cleaner and not evaporate if left outside for too long. The top of the bottle is attached to a plastic stopper. Help users can pour the product into your hand with enough amount.
Ingredients of Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner
- Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyquaternium-51, Arginine: Provides necessary moisture to the skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Provides water and moisture to the skin.
- Betaine: Moisturizes and controls oil for the skin.
- Beta-Glucan: Can limit irritation on the skin.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: This ingredient can prevent acne from forming, soothing and anti-inflammatory, antibacterial.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract: Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and soothing.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer: Alkaline skin oil.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Antioxidant and skin moisturizer.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: Helps even skin tone and whiter.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil: Fragrance for the product.
- There are also some other ingredients: Water, Natto Gum, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, citrus Aurantium Dulcis, Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl methionine…
The primary use of Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner
- Moisturises and hydrates the skin.
- Soothes skin from irritation and damage.
- Oil control for skin.
- Evens skin tone makes skin whiter.
- Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, reduce acne and limit irritation on the skin.
- Reduces the possibility of acne formation on the skin.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- The product is ideal for daily use.
How to use Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner
- Use rose water after cleansing the skin with cleanser products.
- Use a dry towel to wipe your face.
- Dispense an appropriate amount onto hands or cotton pads.
- Massage in a circular motion from the inside out to absorb the product evenly into the skin.
- Then do the next skincare steps
Note: Use this toner twice a day, regularly in the morning and evening, to maximize effectiveness.
Is Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner good?
Unlike other toners you often see on the market, although the product texture is liquid, it has a sure consistency, not quite as liquid as water. So after applying to the skin, you will feel your skin is supplied with a large amount of water and moisture. If you use it at night, you will see smooth skin after waking up in the morning. And use this toner in the morning to have natural makeup.
The product absorbs very quickly into the skin and is not greasy. After only 2-3 minutes, the facial skin will not be airy so that they can continue their next skincare steps easily. After about a month of use, you can see your skin is less oily.
Those with sensitive skin should rest assured to use this product because it does not contain irritating ingredients and soothe the skin. The days I had red, swollen acne, using this product only took more than one day, that acne spot was almost healing on my face. I find this to be one of the favorite toners of many beauty bloggers, so if you haven’t tried it, you should try it once.
Pros and cons of Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner
- Beautiful and eye-catching packaging design
- Easy to find and buy products
- Very good moisturizing and hydrating ability.
- Soothes skin quickly after just a few uses.
- Good oil control on the skin.
- The product is quickly absorbed into the skin and is not greasy.
- Fragile glass bottles
- The product has a slight scent
- Uses: Skin balancing, moisturizing, soothing.
- Weight: 180ml
- Texture: Liquid
- Skin type: Sensitive skin
- Country: Korea
- Packing: Bottle