Bio-Oil Skincare Oil, Body Oil for Scars and Stretchmarks is a famous product that provides specialized skin problems like scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, aging, and dehydrated skin. Those concerned about the skin problems that could happen after pregnancy or want to add this popular product to your skincare routine could try the Bio oil. This famous skincare oil has more than 70,000 sales on Amazon until 2021. This article will help you learn about Bio-Oil and how to use bio oil correctly.
What is Bio Oil?
Bio-oil, an essential oil with an exclusive formula invented by the chemist Dieter Beier (Germany), specializes in improving the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone. This unique formula contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil, which is highly effective for aging and dehydrated skin. You can use the Bio oil for facial skincare and body care to fight against scars, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone. Bio-oil is also recommended for aging and dehydrated skin.
What are the ingredients in Bio Oil?
What bio-oil is made of is a great concern for many people, especially pregnant women, because it can affect the baby’s health.
So, what is bio-oil made of?
According to the Bio-Oilprofessional, the ingredients in bio-oil include Lavender oil, Chamomile essential Oil, Rosemary essential oil, Marigold essential oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Water, and other excipients.
These essential oils have a thin, light texture, absorb quickly, and do not feel greasy like original oils. In particular, Bio-Oil also contains the exclusive oil formula PurCellin Oil, which makes the oil texture not too thick, and penetrates quickly into the skin while ensuring dryness and smoothness.
How to use Bio Oil?
To maximize the effect of bio-oil, you should know how to apply bio-oil in the right way. You can refer to the following way to apply the bio-oil to your face and body.
- How to use bio oil for stretch marks?
Apply Bio-Oil to the skin where it needs improvement two times a day and use it for at least three months. When applying, take 2–3 drops onto your fingertips or slightly more on your hand when applying to large areas of skin. Then, gently massage the skin with a gentle circular motion until the Oil seeps into the skin and no greasy feeling is left.
For pregnant women, you can start using bio-oil from the second trimester by applying it on skin areas to stretch marks such as the abdomen, chest, lower back, thighs, hips, etc. You should note that for new scars, you can only apply Bio-Oil when the wound has healed, not using bio oil for an open wound.
- How to use bio oil on your face?
In case you want to treat scars or blemishes, you should only use cotton to apply the Bio Oil on the affected area, not the entire of your face. Apply two times/day, and do not forget to massage your skin to help it better absorb. It takes at least three months for you to see the positive effects that Bio Oil brings. To ensure effective use of Bio-Oil Essential Oil, you must carefully read the instructions.
- How to use bio oil for acne scars?
Bio-Oil is not a “friendly” product for everyone. If you have acne-prone or oily skin, do not use Bio Oil on your face, as this can worsen acne. If you want to treat scars or blemishes, you should only use Bio Oil with a cotton pad on the problem areas, not the entire face.
Note: The effectiveness of the product will vary from person to person. So, please consult your doctor before using this product; our content is just for reference only; we are not responsible for any problems if you do not consult your doctor before using it.
So, what does bio oil do for your skin?
It has a high price and top sale on Amazon; how effective is bio-oil can it bring to your skin?
To thousands of reviews from buyers, bio-oil is supposed to reduce dry skin, minimize scars and stretch marks, and soften and prevent skin aging. Besides, Bio-Oil also can stimulate hair growth and bring thicker and longer hair. You must massage a little Bio Oil on the hairline the night before and then wash your hair the next morning, or you can mix a few drops of Bio-Oil into the shampoo to increase the moisturizing effect.
What are the benefits of bio-oil?
Here is the answer to what is Bio oil good:
- Blurring of scars: This is one of this essential Oil’s main uses. After using Bio-Oil, the old and new scars will fade daily. So you can get even and softer skin.
- Fight against the aging process: If you are afraid that the aging process causes your skin to degrade, don’t forget to use Bio Oil essential oil. This product is used to reduce wrinkles and prevent aging agents; at the same time helps skin smoother. Thus, you will always have youthful and vibrant skin.
- Protect skin from harmful agents: Factors like changes in weather, chemicals, or temperature have certain effects on the skin. But thanks to Bio-Oil essential Oil, your skin will be replenished with natural oils to limit harmful effects.
- Improve stretch marks: During pregnancy or after childbirth, women’s skin often appears with stretch marks. If you don’t look for ways to improve, you will feel very self-deprecating. Or when you gain weight too quickly, your skin also has this problem. With Bio Oil, your skin will be carefully cared for. In addition, the stretch marks on the skin also gradually improved markedly. You can use the product for many areas such as the abdomen, waist, buttocks, thighs, chest, and hips.
- Reduces roughness on the skin: Your skin becomes rough for many reasons. But the sun and hormonal disturbances are the main factors in this condition. Using Bio Oil will help provide nutrients, including vitamin E, to help soften the skin. Accordingly, the rough skin condition also began to improve.
- Support for sunburn treatment: When the skin is exposed to the sun for a long time, especially intense sunlight, it is very susceptible to sunburn. This causes discolored and uneven skin tone. Bio-Oil is a moisturizer to smooth skin and help soothe the burning burns caused by the sun.
What is bio oil good for?
- Suitable for many different ages, not only pregnant mothers or those who gain weight too fast.
- Suitable for skin types and pleasant fragrance
- The formula contains the groundbreaking PurCellin Oil that changes the formulation’s consistency, giving it a light and non-greasy feel, ensuring that the essence in vitamins and plant extracts is easily absorbed.
- It has been tested for safety according to the European Parliament and the Commission on cosmetic products Regulations.
- High price
- Quite greasy, hissing, and sticky when applied
Alternative oils for Bio Oil
If winter has come and you still have not bought a bottle of Bio-Oil, you can temporarily replace it with coconut oil, argan oil, or olive oil. Although not as good as Bio Oil, these oils can make the skin soft and smooth and prevent chapping and flaking.
How much is bio oil?
How much does Bio oil cost at Walmart: You can buy bio oil for 9$ for two fl oz or $17.54 for 4.2 fl oz on Walmart.
You can buy it from Bio-oil Store on Amazon: $21.84 for a size 6.7 Fl Oz.
Where to buy Bio Oil?
Australia’s Bio Oil essential oil has been popular in many countries worldwide. So you can easily find it on familiar eCommerce stores like Amazon, eBay, and drugstores. The Bio-Oil was sold for $27.97 ($4.17 / Fl Oz) on Amazon here.
Beauup’s content is for informational purposes only. Our website is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.