It would be weird to say that food also follows the “trend”. Along with the healthy eating clean method, meals with nuts appear popular on the social post of many people worldwide. So how to eat clean for beginners to balance weight and feel healthy. Try to add these clean foods to your meals to get a healthy lifestyle.
So, what does it mean to eat clean?
Before adding eat clean style to your meal plan, you should understand what it means to eat clean. Eat Clean can be understood as a clean diet; we prepare meals alone at home, without using preservatives or canned food. Besides, the processing method must retain the maximum nutrients and balance the nutrients in the food, limiting the loss of nutritional components. Depending on the portion of the meal, Eat Clean can be suitable for a regular or weight loss diet. But Eat Clean is often effectively applied to a diet to lose weight naturally and safely.
What are the benefits you can get from Eat Clean?
- Eat Clean helps us have a healthy body by ensuring all four groups of essential nutrients for the body, including carbs, protein, fat, and vitamins. All the food we eat every day is cleanly processed and does not contain substances that are harmful to the body.
- Eat Clean lifestyle prioritizes eating a variety of green vegetables that are very good for health, helping to reduce fat, reduce cardiovascular risk, and provide vitamins and minerals to nourish cells and rejuvenate skin.
- Eat Clean helps to lose weight healthily, weight loss diet but still fully balanced for the body, avoiding prolonged body weakness.
- Eating Eat Clean also helps create mental comfort, reducing stress and fatigue symptoms.
How to eat clean with nuts and healthy whole grains?
1. Brown rice – primary carbs
Brown rice is known so far as the best choice for people who want to reduce weight thanks to its fiber, which helps the body digest more slowly and gives a feeling of fullness for a long time. The silk bran layer outside the brown rice grain accounts for more than 90% of nutrients and vitamins. That’s why many people chose this grain as the primary source of starch for the meal instead of regular white rice.
See more: How to eat clean for beginners
2. Nut milk instead of animal milk
Many recent reputable studies show that animal milk is not as good as we think: cow’s milk contains high cholesterol, which increases the risk of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, obesity, the possibility of infection chemicals, high pollution, etc. When beliefs about the ubiquitous animal milk in the diet began to shake, people immediately thought of nut milk as an ideal substitute. Nut milk ensures the supply of nutrients, prevents cancer, supports the prevention of cardiovascular disease, etc.
3. Breakfast cereal bowls take over social media
Recently, the image of eye-catching cereal bowl coverage on social networking sites is also a testament to the interest in the eat clean method. A bowl of cereal with nutritious nuts is both delicious and healthy but does not take much time to prepare, and it is the ideal breakfast dish for busy people.
4. Healthy nut snacks
Fast food and processed snacks are convenient but often not good for health. Meeting the criteria of snacking must also be healthy; nuts snacks are born more and more and are highly diverse in processing.
5. Nuts for salads
In addition to green vegetables, nuts are also gaining popularity for healthy salads. Salads that combine vegetables and beans are a “divine” dish for those who need to lose weight, purify the body, and provide a source of protein, fiber, and vitamins. Nutritious, healthy, and diverse in processing, foods made from nuts are a wise choice for those who follow the clean method and a healthy lifestyle.
The information in the article is for reference only; please get in touch with your doctor, pharmacist, or medical professional for specific advice.