Cure Japanese exfoliator with gentle ingredients, no alcohol, no colour, no fragrance, no preservatives to help gently exfoliate, clean sebum safely even for the most sensitive skin. See more reviews about this exfoliate and how to use Cure Aqua Gel Japanese exfoliator in the content below.
>> Exfoliate your skin with milk, should you try?
Is Cure Aqua Gel Japanese exfoliant good?
- Made in Japan
- Producer: Cure
- Packing: 250ml bottle
- Purpose of use: Remove dead skin cells, brighten skin and fade dark spots. Visibly increases the effectiveness of skincare products when thoroughly exfoliating.
Cure Aqua Gel exfoliant has a transparent and straightforward plastic bottle that is pure as the company’s hint about the product’s gentle, fresh and gentle ingredients. The bottle comes with a very convenient push-button locking lid.
Advantages of Cure’s exfoliation
- Mild, the main ingredient is water, does an excellent job of “peeling”, after exfoliating, the skin is soft and smooth without being tight.
- The ingredients list is clean, alcohol-free, colour-free, fragrance-free, and preservative-free, suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Cons of Cure Aqua Gel
- First of all, it’s expensive! The cost of this Natural Aqua Gel Exfoliant sold in Japan is already among the highest among exfoliators, and you have never seen a discount before. Expensive in pieces, this must be recognized by Chaly. But anyway, Aqua Cure is an exfoliant only for girls who can afford it or dare to invest in their beauty.
- The bottle is 250ml than other common exfoliants (like Meishoku’s Detclear exfoliant, it’s only 180ml, remember). Each face and neck exfoliation only takes two pumps, but it only has six months of shelf life of 6 months due to no preservatives.
Tips: The experience when buying Aqua Cure Japan is finding another friend to share to save money. And remember to use it weekly, 1-2 times a week.
Feeling when using Cure Japanese Chemical Exfoliant
When first squeezed out, the exfoliating gel has a thick gel-like consistency but quickly turns to a watery texture when we start massaging in circular motions onto the skin. Cure Japanese exfoliator is a mechanical exfoliation in the form of peeling; after massage, the white hate like bleach begins to appear slowly and gradually peel off (this layer will then be washed away with water).
Right from the first use, you can feel your face become smooth. But, no matter how gentle and safe the exfoliating gel is, you should only use it 1-2 times a week. Normal skin to oily skin is two times, and sensitive skin, soft skin, only one time is enough. Do not be impatient. Have to slowly and wait for the skin to change gradually.
How to use Cure Japanese exfoliant
- Wash your face and pat dry with a towel.
- Take about 2-3 presses to apply to both face and neck.
- Apply the exfoliant evenly on the face, then gently massage all over. Do more carefully for areas with oily skin, large pores such as the nose, sides of the nose, forehead and chin.
- Rinse with warm water first, then rinse with cold water.
- Pat skin dry with a clean towel. Then continue with skincare steps as usual.
- After exfoliation, you should apply a moisture-concentrating mask to the skin right away because, at this time, the skin absorbs extremely well. The mask will maximize its use.
- Only use 1-2 times a week.
Japanese Cure Aqua Gel Exfoliating Ingredients
The ingredient list of Cure Natural Aqua Gel includes Water, glycerin, acrylates/C10-30, alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dicocodimonium, chloride, steartrimonium bromide, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, ginkgo Biloba extract, Rosmarinus officinalis/rosemary leaf extract, butylene glycol.
Looking at the ingredients list, Japan’s Cure Natural Aqua Gel is the cleanest and gentlest exfoliating gel Chaly has ever seen. The ingredients of Cure Aqua Gel are mainly hydrogenated Water, no acids, no alcohol, no colours, no fragrances, no preservatives, very pure, suitable for even the most sensitive skin. In addition, natural plant extracts such as aloe, ginkgo and rosemary help nourish the skin while exfoliating.