Covergirl is the most popular two-step makeup around the world. This lipstick has a long-lasting duration that is suitable for many skin tones and easy to wear. After about four hours, the Covergirl lipstick can get a bit sticky, but the color still remains fully. It’s a
- Overview about the Covergirl Outlast lipstick
- Review Covergirl outlast lipstick 530 Dusty Rose
The Outlast lipstick line of Covergirl includes a pair of lip balm and lipstick. Or we could say about the Moisturizing Topcoat and All-Day Colorcoat.
- Moisturizing Topcoat: 0.06 oz (1.9 g);
- All-Day Colorcoat (Semi-permanent color) 0.07 fl oz (2.3 ml). It gives you beautiful color that really lasts up to 16 hours – through breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
How to use the Covergirl outlast lipstick
- Clean your lips before applying lipstick.
- Apply All-Day Colorcoat on your lips.
- Let dry for 60 seconds, don’t press the topcoat together.
- Apply moisturizing topcoat for a shining and comfortable effect. You can use the top coat as a lip balm to refresh your lips throughout the day.
- To remove Outlast, use Covergirl Clean Makeup remover for eyes and lips or baby oil.
After all, the Covergirl outlast lipstick is a great product if you are looking for a long-lasting liquid lipstick that can stay on the lips all day. It has insane coverage, super color payoff, huge color selection, amazing staying power, and travel-friendly packaging! The Covergirl outlast all day
Review Covergirl outlast lipstick 530 Dusty Rose
1. First step – The All-Day Colour coat
All-Day Colour Coat is the liquid lipstick which is called the All-Day Colour Coat. It looked and felt exactly like a lip gloss when you’re applying, but after application, it dries to a complete matte color but with a frost finish!
Covergirl suggests that for a smooth and even application, the lips should not be pressed/rubbed together until at least 1 minute and let the lip color dry down and set completely. Once dried, the color is completely smudge proof, budge-proof, waterproof, and other proofs that you can think of!!
Second step – The Moisturising Topcoat
The second step of this lip kit is the moisturizing topcoat. Although the topcoat is an optional step I believe it is essential if you want to hydrate your lips and add a glossy shine. This topcoat comes in a lipstick bullet but is clear like a non-tinted lip balm. It adds a fair amount of moisture and gloss to the lips without depositing oodles of shimmers. If used on its own on bare lips, it will give exactly the same feel and finish as a clear lip balm/gloss.
The Dusty Rose has a main dusty pink color with neutral light brown undertones. Since the packaging of the lip color is clear, the shade of this lip kit is visible through the tube. I prefer wearing this color with the top coat as it provides a beautiful shine and gives a more youthful look to the lips. After all, if you are looking for a super long
Pros of Covergirl 530 Dusty Rose Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
• Best lip kit with two-step lipstick and top-coat system.
• Nice packaging and easy bring to travel.
• Two products but just with the price of one lipstick.
• Has the perfect matte finish.
• The topcoat is quite hydrating on your lips.
• Very comfortable after applying on the lips.
• Non-sticky lip color.
• Extremely long-lasting, up to 24 hours.
• Easily available online and in drugstores.
Cons of Covergirl 530 Dusty Rose Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
• Not available in India.
If you are looking for long-lasting lipstick with many colors and shades to choose, the Covergirl Outlast Lipstick is the best choice at the present time. It’s easy to find this lipstick on every online store and drugstore. So you can pick and choose the ones that you like. Some other words I would like to tell you is if you buy any product through our link, we will receive a little commission from the merchant. We hope you can find the best suitable lipstick for you all day long!